Sign in to follow this  
Shadow 1924

How should the Dryad be played as a builder?

I don't really know what passives I should be looking for as I don't know how to use her yet. What's the best way to use the Dryad as a builder? What towers/strategies should I be doing?

crit dmg crit chance, tower dmg.  then whatever dmg passives you want for what towers u gonna use.  Then make another one for tower HP to place the tree using tree spheres, if u wanna use the tree as a wall.

I am destroying 5m hp on maps with this added to my builds, use the Harpies get that crit and that % gear on role for Harpies and when I'm set up each one does 300k + i can have 3 a lane in some maps with other towers a Ogre dies in like 3 seconds. 

Dryad is one of the simpler builders to plan to build, though a pain in the neck to actually DO.  All her gear pieces have two passives exclusive to a tower and there's also the defense-crit passive, which makes "How to build a builder dryad" a simple case (in terms of answering the question) of "One for each tower that she has"

Of course, actually creating 4 different dryads (5 if you want a DPS dryad too) and then decking each one out with 6 pieces of gear which all just happen to have "+% damage to one tower, +% crit to that SAME tower, +% defense crit" is going to make almost anyone tear out their hair...

He is a builder guide for the Dryad.

• World Tree
  • Weapon Secondary Stat: Defense Health
  • Gear Primary and Secondary Stats: Defense Health and Defense Power
  • Relic (Totem)  Primary and Secondary Stats: Defense Health (Primary) and Defense Power (Secondary)
  • Passive: World Tree Health
  • Pet Stats: Defense Health and Defense Power
Use any Dryad gear that have Defense Health as a Primary stat. Secondary stats do not really matter when building her World Tree.

• Moss Hornet’s Nest
  • Weapon Secondary Stat: Defense Power or Defense Critical Damage
  • Gear Primary and Secondary Stats: Defense Power and Defense Critical Damage
  • Relic (Medallion) Primary and Secondary Stats: Defense Power and Defense Critical Damage.
  • Passives: Moss Hornets critical damage increased by X%   Moss Hornet damage increased by X%
  • Harpies' Perch
  • Relic (Medallion) Primary and Secondary Stats: Defense Power and Defense Critical Damage.
  • Passives: Harpy damage increased by X%   Harpy critical damage increased by X%
  • Slime Pit
  • Passives: Slime damage increased by X%    Slime critical damage increased by X%
  • Angry Nimbus
  • Relic (Medallion) Primary and Secondary Stats: Defense Power and Defense Critical Damage
  • Passive: Angry Nimbus rain damage increased by X%    Angry Nimbus critical damage increased by X%
  • Pet stats: Defense Power and Defense Critical Damage. This will apply to all her damaging towers.

It is recommend that you create six Dryads. If you desire to get the optimal of her towers . It not necessary to create six Dryads. That is if do not mind her towers not preforming at their maximum damage output.