Sign in to follow this  
mindlessdefender

Crit dmg on Dryad towers does not increase when you upgrade them.

Didn't notice that, but now that you mention it... I just went and tested it. 3 hornet nests, ranks 1, 3, 5 respectively, all dealt the same bonus dmg on crit so it's definitely not just a display bug. I can't reliably test the other towers though, given that my crit chance is low enough that it would be an enormous pain in the butt to do. I could only easily test the hornets thanks to the crit chance sphere.

That kind of sucks. Her towers seem to scale pretty well with crit damage, actually, especially with the passives on items that boost it. With the sphere granting free bonus 10% crit chance on hornets, they seem perfect for a high crit chance/dmg build. 

Harpy towers still scale with rank though. For now, I submitted a bug report in case you hadn't yet.

The hornet towers also don't attack the same target. If you have 10 hornet towers and 1 target only 1 tower worth of hornets will attack.  I wanted to see an ogre swarmed by hornets and i was pretty disappointed =[

@Pegazul quote:

The hornet towers also don't attack the same target. If you have 10 hornet towers and 1 target only 1 tower worth of hornets will attack.  I wanted to see an ogre swarmed by hornets and i was pretty disappointed =[

Fun ! apprentice_small.png

@Pegazul quote:

That would be funny to see.

@Pegazul quote:

You sure? Pretty sure I've seen them do this. I think they just prioritize spreading, and won't focus anything unless it's the only thing around.

EDIT: I could be wrong though, I may just be thinking of the times where I had 5 hornets on targets because of the sphere + corrupt form.

@Ambiguous quote:

@Pegazul quote:

You sure? Pretty sure I've seen them do this. I think they just prioritize spreading, and won't focus anything unless it's the only thing around.

EDIT: I could be wrong though, I may just be thinking of the times where I had 5 hornets on targets because of the sphere + corrupt form.

My test had 6 hives 1 skeleton enemy completely separate from the rest of the lane. Both hornet spheres (+1 and 10% crit) no corruption. The skeleton was wailing away at the tree and only 1 of the 6 hives(all next to each other in range) started attacking it. The other 5 where just sitting there attacking nothing.