I Just got the Dryad and...

.. and I totally called this hero.

A while back I was remembering heroes from the time we do not speak of and I suggested something pretty similar to what we got.

Tl;Dr is that I suggested a Dryad hero that would build defenses on (I think I called it this) a "Root Network" (which was inspired by the Battleforge term and the SC creep mechanic). Basically that the dryad would have two forms: one where she walked around and did normal hero stuff, and another where she would turn into a Tree of Life that would provide a radius of control over her towers similar to providing a pylon to protoss buildings. (and also I wanted her to be able to remote control a special tower to cast her spells out of but that didn't happen)

What did happen is actually really cool. This is also very different from my suggestion. I never would have expected this kind of crossover. I haven't even begun to sink my teeth into all the new content in either game, but I am really excited to.

Also it probably doesn't mean anything, but I feel bad for abandoning this game about 9 months ago.

@GreenDragon quote:

...but I feel bad for abandoning this game about 9 months ago.

I won't deny that you were right to abandon it 9 months ago. Its improving a lot now so you could stick and adjust to the changes or still wait for more improvements. Great things are coming. They're going to Make Dungeon Defending Great Again.