This map is amazing, and looks so nice. I feel so free in this map. Thx for the awesome update Trendy. Sry if this post isnt in the right place. You do you guys think of the name update ?

The Bonfire gives you a healing buff and the music seems to be a remixed version of the day theme! Currently running this map on it's defense version and it seems pretty good. I can't wait to see what secrets people find.

Edit: I love the size of this map. Please do more maps this size. It's always fun to make use of extra DU.

Edit2: You can find various items around the map, and take them back to your house, for various buffs. These buffs seem to last for 2 minutes.

I don't think I'll spoil the fun for anyone by saying you have to wait for the boss to die anyway XD

Pretty sure there's enough clues in this thread already.

The only thing that could make this map more Terraria is giving us a sledgehammer to smash to entire thing to bits if we lose... And bunny murder.

@enigma007 quote:

Huh. Apparently new map grants only 8 "souls of night" on NM4 Incursion version.

It's gonna be a looong ride.

The Defense gives the same.

Just almost beat the incursion and EoC's planet needed him. So he flew up, up, and away. Would file a bug report, but no idea what the cause was...

@Soulstiger quote:

@enigma007 quote:

Huh. Apparently new map grants only 8 "souls of night" on NM4 Incursion version.

Just almost beat the incursion and EoC's planet needed him. So he flew up, up, and away. Would file a bug report, but no idea what the cause was...

I'd like to believe it's a tribute to the original game, where at the end of the night, bosses despawned by flying very quickly upward, to despawn offscreen.

@TMTrainer quote:

@Soulstiger quote:

@enigma007 quote:

I'd like to believe it's a tribute to the original game, where at the end of the night, bosses despawned by flying very quickly upward, to despawn offscreen.

Well, as it renders the map impossible to complete, I'd much rather believe it's a bug. Especially when it wasn't daytime yet ;)

Does anybody know why the golden ingot is not spawning after every match? Is that a bug, is it chance or does something trigger the spawn? I did 10 succesfull runs yesterday and the ingot din't spawn every time.

@Moogle quote:

Does anybody know why the golden ingot is not spawning after every match? Is that a bug, is it chance or does something trigger the spawn? I did 10 succesfull runs yesterday and the ingot din't spawn every time.

Not sure. Sure would be nice to get an ingot and find out what it is for. But I am having the same problem as you - many runs and no ingots. Getting a little frustrating to be honest. All this talk about an ingot and it doesn't spawn :(