Does anyone know if the chest from this map will have a chance to drop a 750 item?

I am just a little worried, because I have very little interest in the weapons (other then one), and if all I can get from that place is the currency to by the vendor weapons it will be an extremely short lived patch for me :(

@Zimmermann quote:

Does anyone know if the chest from this map will have a chance to drop a 750 item?

I am just a little worried, because I have very little interest in the weapons (other then one), and if all I can get from that place is the currency to by the vendor weapons it will be an extremely short lived patch for me :(

To be fair, all the weapons from the NM4 store are auto 750 item level. So that might be the '750 item' of this incursion.

@Zimmermann quote:

so in a game where you're supposed to farm items... you don't want to farm items... seems legit

@legion160 quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

so in a game where you're supposed to farm items... you don't want to farm items... seems legit

Not everyone has 10+ DPS hero's that all need the new weapons. I only have 2, so unless the map itself drops something of value it's going to be short-lived for a good endgame portion of the playerbase.

@legion160 quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

I play with about 12 heros, will add a few more but really if I want sub 750 gear I macro afk farm onslaught (sad reality), if i want 750s i farm the specific dungeons for the random drops.

Set weapons I generally dont need, but if i do again, farm them. 

So if I have a choice between getting a better chest on my core builder from catacombs, or farming the new incursion for currency that I will not need once I have one/two weapons... whats it to be?

The same thing happened to me with the Halloween incursion, no builder weapons, no need for spooky weapons, RIP map^^

@VincentX3 quote:

Not everyone has 10+ DPS hero's that all need the new weapons. I only have 2, so unless the map itself drops something of value it's going to be short-lived for a good endgame portion of the playerbase.

Wait there are actually plebs who dont have every possible build for each hero? pffffft

@Voidq quote:

@VincentX3 quote:

Wait there are actually plebs who dont have every possible build for each hero? pffffft

I know right? It's like some people actually have a life and realize you don't need to have 64/64 hero's to succeed at the game :P

@VincentX3 quote:

@Voidq quote:

@VincentX3 quote:

I know right? It's like some people actually have a life and realize you don't need to have 64/64 hero's to succeed at the game :P

If you have several  characters, you can drastically reduce the amount of time you have to grind, sort of. 

Instead of throwing away "useless" gear you save it on a character where it might be good. 

I've thrown away a lot of gear that I would now actually want the stats for.