Oliwaltony's lottery #3 : Win a MANA MASTER!!! [WINNERS REVEALED!!!]

Alright! Some of you might remember me, some of you don't. Some of you might have heard of me, some of you don't (obviously ahaha). But this isn't my first times here, I've been away for a while from the dd1's part of the forum, was only jumping on the game once in a while when there was an event to host, as I love this community like if it was my own family! I am here today to offer everybody a fair chance to win a Mana Master, wich was one of the old halloween's event item. Siimon_Sama, wich was an event host and an old friend of mine gave me all his extra items when he left the game, and with most of those extras, I did givaways, and some lotteries. I still have some of those extras sleeping in my forge, and I'd like to let the community have a chance to get their hands on some of those extras, so this wont be the last lottery/givaway I'll do. 

The 2 last lotteries prizes were an aladdin's wish, and  Mashka won it, and a vamp's delight, and Madawk won it. 

All you have to do to participate is to buy ticket(s), wich grant you 1% chance of winning each. 

The rules are simple: I will collect 1500B mana, so every 15B mana you give is like a lottery ticket you buy that give you 1% of chance to win it. Exemple: you give 150B, you have 10% chance of winning the MM! Imma close the lottery and use random generator to choose the winner when 1500B mana will be reached or in 2 weeks from now (November 28th) if I've collected at least 1000B (66%% of the tickets). In the case 1000B mana isn't reeached after 2 weeks, I'll extand the lottery by one more week! There will be only one winner for the Mana Master prize. So enter only if you agree that mana wont be replaced even you doesn't get any prize. The goal of this is to get everybody a chance to get a Mana Master for cheap, since mana is affordable for everybody. Altough, I got some feedbacks from my last lottery, and people asked me to put in a limitation of # of tickets bought at once, to let more people get in, as the 2nd lottery got way more participation and interest than the first one, wich was a couple years ago. But as I don't know what will be the interest on this lottery, I'll add a twist to this request. For the first 3 days (Till november 17 at 11:59:59 east times), people wont be allowed to buy more than 10 tickets each, to let a fair chance to everybody to see the thread and buy some. After those 3 days, if there is tickets left, everybody'll be free to buy as much as they want, untill there is no tickets lefts, first come first serve. I do not make any reservations for tickets left before the end of the 3 days, so any post asking for more than 10 tickets or to reserve more before the end of the 3 days will be ignored and will have to repost for more tickets after the 3 days has passed. I also reserve myself the right to ignore your request to buy tickets if I feel that you're sketchy. 

Have fun, and may the chance be with you!  

Be aware that there will also be 2 sides prizes of 100B each. So actually you could win 100B by entering with 15B!

Alright! So the draft have been made! I used the random generator to pick on tickets 3 times, for all the 3 prizes. The first one being the mana master, and the 2 other prizes being the side pot of 100B! Here is the results:

Arch-Nihil won the Mana Master with his ticket #2

Thepoet424 won one of the 100B side prize with his ticket #4

D_Daniel won one of the 100B side prize with his ticket #5

#of tickets left: 0 !!!

D_Daniel: 10 tickets (PAID) 

MKL: 10 tickets (PAID)

Wdaled: 10 tickets (PAID)

Moonwalk: 10 tickets (PAID)

suphomie: 10 tickets  (PAID)

Ektron: 10 tickets (PAID) 

[Ger] Michili: 10 tickets  (PAID) 

Mutantken: 10 tickets (PAID)

Arch-Nihil: 10 tickets (PAID)

Thepoet424: 10 tickets (PAID)

@oliwaltony quote:

@MkL quote:

25tickets

Take the time to read the full post please, do I put you in for 10 tickets?

So now sry i Would payfor 10 Tickets then but I can only pay Lager iam at Workshop now :)

by the way you guys can add me to do the mana payment, my steam profile is linked on my forum profile! :) As already more than half of the tickets are gone, I think this lottery should go fast, right when all the tickets will be paid, the draft will go live ^^ Thanks for participating guys! :D

i want 10 tickets (150 B) again :D

we already got each other on steam, feel free to contact me for payment whenever you see me around :)

alright guys, 10 tickets left, be quick to grab hem before they're gone :D Still need some of you to send me friend requests!

Alright!!! So there is no tickets left!!! You guys will have to get to me for the payments, and once everybody will have paid their tickets, I'll draw the winners :D

If anyone decides not to go through with their tickets or cannot pay, I will buy 10 tickets

Ger michili contacted me, bht we didnt catched up yet, as for bizznizz, I didnt got a single new, nor a friend request from him so his tickets are now back up for sale.

@Ultii quote:

I will take those 10 tickets if my offer from 2 days ago stands.

Unfortunatelly, as stated in the OP I wasn't taking reservation in the first 3 days, and after it was first come first serve. As mutan posted first, I'll have to let him buy the tickets.