Screenshot Comp. Entries - New Incursion

djUbhRI.png     

Right, I managed to get hold of the new update, so I may as well get ahead of the game. I hope I win.

(image wasn't working before, hopefully it is now....)

@cookidevour quote:

djUbhRI.png     

Right, I managed to get hold of the new update, so I may as well get ahead of the game. I hope I win.

Thats cool Gobu! Do i see a goblin hiding on the one branch of the tree there? So sweet!

Sadly not to do with the contest but here one of my first dragons i ever drawed some years ago. It's not as fearsome as betsy, it's more of a friendly one.

Drache1.jpg

@dreamanime quote:

@cookidevour quote:

djUbhRI.png     

Thats cool Gobu! Do i see a goblin hiding on the one branch of the tree there? So sweet!

Sorry, but from my tests, goblins can't climb trees...

@cookidevour quote:

Sorry, but from my tests, goblins can't climb trees...

They can! They are really good at it too. Gobu, i know out of first hand this. It just happens that we tend to fall sometimes down, gobu, crushing our skull and dying in the process. It's natural for us goblins gobu.

@PandynatorDD quote:

I made art barbarian.png

9kCzkUD.jpg

The bold stark lines, the texture, the exquisite interaction of landscape, goblin and sky emit such dark and puzzling questions, that one must ask oneself; what is it to be the viewer? what is it to question at all? Maybe its time we shine a light in ward and like this detailed master peace, we simply console ourselves with being.