No, max is 700. there are only weapons and specific "normal" legendaries that have a chance of rolling 750, and they have specific maps where they can drop, all of which are incursions.

@Zimmermann quote:

No, max is 700. there are only weapons and specific "normal" legendaries that have a chance of rolling 750, and they have specific maps where they can drop, all of which are incursions.

Is storm gloves better then the gloves in bling king ?

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

in my opinion, most cases yes for ranged. the reason is. they are easier to farm, and only the best rolled 750 gloves, and I mean ipwr 750 upgraded to 795 start to out perform them.

Now for some classes that might not be the case because of how their abilities work, but for most ranged classes I would say storm gloves are better and easier to obtain.

@Zimmermann quote:

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

in my opinion, most cases yes for ranged. the reason is. they are easier to farm, and only the best rolled 750 gloves, and I mean ipwr 750 upgraded to 795 start to out perform them.

Now for some classes that might not be the case because of how their abilities work, but for most ranged classes I would say storm gloves are better and easier to obtain.

Okay thx :=)

Boots for faster movement and gloves are great in combo with a water/drawn passive weapon.... if you find one :D

No idea, I use HD/hero crit build for pure bang-bang Emoji_JavThrower.png

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@MamaTata quote:

Boots for faster movement and gloves are great in combo with a water/drawn passive weapon.... if you find one :D

What about chest and boots? and is AP importen for gunwitch ?

Helmet i mean

@MamaTata quote:

No idea, I use HD/hero crit build for pure bang-bang Emoji_JavThrower.png

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@MamaTata quote:

Helmet i mean

Do you think its possible if i can take a look at your gear ?

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@MamaTata quote:

Helmet i mean

I'm not able to test this right now as not at a pc with DD2 installed but is the gun witches resource pool mana? because the Storm helm only works for specifically mana, so does not work for the likes of the mystic or EV. (and I think the gunwitch uses something else? but I might be wrong)

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

... and is AP importen for gunwitch ?

Sadly no... Crit damage will scale just as strongly, if not more strongly, on all abilities except for her duel gunning ability. And frankly... that ability is kinda meh, and can be out DPS'ed with regular attacks from a good crit build and some luck.

I hate crit... much prefer AP... and AP is still viable (due to overkill levels in the game atm), but crit is far better on her.

Gloves/Boots for Storm

She regains mana naturally fast enough to not need the helmet, if it even works, so go for i750 pieces in the other slots.

Stacking Broomnado and Two for the Price with double Witch Marks I've found is a crazy damage spike.

@Vagnar quote:

Gloves/Boots for Storm

She regains mana naturally fast enough to not need the helmet, if it even works, so go for i750 pieces in the other slots.

Stacking Broomnado and Two for the Price with double Witch Marks I've found is a crazy damage spike.

What is the best rifle type ?

Personally, I like the idea of having storm gear at 700 ipwr and non storm gear 750 (on select maps). Here is why:

Gives us a choice for - 

A - Fun utility for our heroes

Or

B - Overall extra power (HH, AP, HD, HC)

That feels more balanced to me rather than 750 storm gear.

Additionally, I think the only reason a player should get the storm chest with taser suit is if they are a melee hero. Otherwise, ranged heroes don't benefit as much and as often from taser suit.

The rest are really useful for all classes. 

Helmet gives you more Mana/Heat/GW magic power/Lava/Star Power.

Gloves give you lightning Power! :-) Just like what [[150185,users]] said, these are best used with a water weapon that has drench. I will add that they can be really useful with a water pet, especially if that pet has the "tidal wave" ability.

Legs make you go faster and lets you have a chance at storm Dmg when jumping. Who doesn't want faster heroes? Especially a faster Squire and faster  LavaMancer! And Just think of doing Dmg to enemies while jumping on their heads! :-p

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@Vagnar quote:

Gloves/Boots for Storm

What is the best rifle type ?

Right  now Shotguns, but the Terraria update is giving her the Megashark, which will likely be her go to.