Sign in to follow this  
CУЯ33✘ツ

Auction House or Trading

I was thinking about this idea when i played today. What if we had a auction house, where everyone could put items in, and sell them for gold. I know there have been this big debate about "Trading". But a auction house will make it more "community" like, instead of someone going in and out of lobbys to sell or find someone who search a specific item, we all could put it one place and see what everyone have to offer :). I think this thread should get attention so we can talk about it. I would like to hear everyones meaning about this, and see what we can get. (Sry if my english isn't that good, hope you could understand where i wanna go with this thread):) have a nice day

It would be good to have some way to buy or sell gear like we did in DD1, since it is now impossible(for the most part) to modify or change gerar client side(huge issue in DD1) there is no issue of illegal gear being available to players I dont see any reason why we cannot do so. I am sure i have had gear I trashed or used to upgrade equipment that might of been useful to others and vice versa. I guess the major issue would be price since when we sell items in game we only get 300 or so gold but buying items form blacksmith/relic hunter costs 200k for same or lesser items. It would be difficult to get price right unless Trendy addressed how much we get for selling items.

The part in DD, where you travel constanly to lobbys, to find the right piece. I dont like that part. Thats why i think a auction house will be better. Where you don't need to travel among  lobbys to find the right guy. The auction house could be in the tavern or something. You are right about the price, if Trendy doesent give os a price on items, we will need to make priceses our self. And that will be a bit hard