Sign in to follow this  
FINKLEisEINHORN-

Demons Lair Medallion

So I grinded demons lair 15-20 times yesterday and didn't get a single medallion. I did this the last 4-5 times I've been on and have only gotten 2 medallions. Am I just having really crappy luck or are other people having the same issue?

@FINKLEisEINHORN- quote:

So I grinded demons lair 15-20 times yesterday and didn't get a single medallion. I did this the last 4-5 times I've been on and have only gotten 2 medallions. Am I just having really crappy luck or are other people having the same issue?

Could you tell me what hero you were using when killing boss?

@mindlessdefender quote:

@FINKLEisEINHORN- quote:

I still get them to drop when I use Gunwitch. They're just completely random which class they're for. It just rarely drops like all 750 gear atm ;-;

@Vagnar quote:

@mindlessdefender quote:

@FINKLEisEINHORN- quote:

I still get them to drop when I use Gunwitch. They're just completely random which class they're for. It just rarely drops like all 750 gear atm ;-;

I find because GW has no medallian it has a smaller Chance of getting one. Because my tests on 100 runs using no GW I got a pretty consistent 20% chance of getting them.

@mindlessdefender quote:

I find because GW has no medallian it has a smaller Chance of getting one. Because my tests on 100 runs using no GW I got a pretty consistent 20% chance of getting them.

Interesting. Let's assume a 20% chance to get one. Drops get a  75% chance for it to be for the current character and then 8.3% chance for the other 3 in deck. So if the GW is chosen and she doesn't get a medallion, possibly it just doesn't drop? If true, ending with a GW will reduce chance to a 5% chance for a 750. Ouch.

That would be annoying as then you really won't want a GW in deck for medallion/totem farming as the non-active character still loses 8% of the medallions.

Anyone get a medallion with an all GW roster?

@mindlessdefender quote:

@FINKLEisEINHORN- quote:

I'm currently grinding for the huntress medallion with PDT speed so I'm killing with huntress only in the deck. I also did with EV2 and got frosty node but it's dp/hd 👎

@FINKLEisEINHORN- quote:

@mindlessdefender quote:

@FINKLEisEINHORN- quote:

I'm currently grinding for the huntress medallion with PDT speed so I'm killing with huntress only in the deck. I also did with EV2 and got frosty node but it's dp/hd 👎

Don't panic oki, stay calm and listen closely.

Ready?

There is no DP main relic with the speed for PDT =( and never was. It always only appears on the main DH relic.

The past three days I've grinded for prob 16 hrs of nonstop quick runs and have gotten three of the "750" gear dropped and of course they are garbage. It seems like they are dropping less often 

@dreamanime quote:

Don't panic oki, stay calm and listen closely.

Ready?

There is no DP main relic with the speed for PDT =( and never was. It always only appears on the main DH relic.

Good call Gobu!

Yeah, and the Speedy Darts and Towering Poison passives are supposed to have been retired so at some point they likely will get removed. The PDT doesn't benefit from the huntress trap radius passive, so there really are no huntress passives you need on relic + armor.

You may want to look at getting Squire/Apprentice medallions and armor though - Vector Corrector does work on the PDT, so you can bump up that range a bit more. Sooner you hit them sooner they die...

@mindlessdefender quote:

@Vagnar quote:

@mindlessdefender quote:

@FINKLEisEINHORN- quote:

I would vouch for this. I know I have only ever got one medallion as GW from around 50 runs.  Otherwise maybe a 25% drop rate

Sorry to necro and old thread, but just wanted to confirm this is still happening. 

Went 0-25 with my gunwitch dealing the final blow to the boss. Then switched to my huntress and got a 742 medallion on the first try. Wish I found this thread a bit sooner. 

Hopefully this helps others trying to get some sweet medallions in preparations for the update.