Sign in to follow this  
OrderOfParadox

Item Giveaway to Celebrate 50 Twitch Followers

Good Morning!

About us:

We are the Order of Paradox Twitch streaming group, who almost exclusively stream Dungeon Defenders 1 (once we streamed a different game, sorry). Kana and Avonlea stream every night between 8pm and 10pm EST (00:00 - 02:00 UTC) on the Twitch channel: OrderOfParadox (Link Here). And are often joined by Ish, and some of our other friends and followers.

We just got our 50th follower (yay!!) and we want to celebrate that by giving away DD items. 

So here is our plan:

On Friday (October 28th) we will do our normal stream (and since it is a Friday, it may last several more hours than normal). We will run maps like Winter Wonderland, Akatiti, and whatever else strikes our fancy (or maybe take some requests). 

Who will be eligible to get the free stuff?

-You must have a Twitch username (it is hard to give away stuff to people we can't see)

-You must join us on the Twitch stream during the Friday night stream (You don't have to be there the whole time, but we do have to see that you were there.. so at least wait until we acknowledge you on the stream)

-It is NOT required to follow us.... (but Moonwalk will cry if you don't)

At the end of the night, we will take all our new shiny toys and coal, and give it all away using a random number generator to one or two lucky viewers. Anyone who is not still on the stream will be contact (through Twitch), and we will arrange a time to hand over your new items.

In addition, we have had a squire/countess set donated for the giveaway (thanks to Moonkwalk!)... say hello to the Pink Princess: Pink Princess Photo Shoot (3 picture set, including the stats). This will also be given out using the random number generator at the end of the night)

There may be some additional information (such as some special items to be given away), and we will post new information whenever we have it. 

As a quick recap:

Friday, October 28th from 8pm-12am EST (00:00-04:00 UTC) is a stream. Join the stream for a chance to win all the loot we get from running missions, plus some additional toys. 

We hope you join us this upcoming Friday ^^

-Kana and Avonlea-

-OrderOfParadox-

Yay Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-nwalk! 

Please bring more friends ! Looking forward to see y'all this upcoming Friday! 

Hey, sounds fun. Why don't you guys add me on Steam or something. I could tag along for a CD run. Don't worry... I carry my own weight. Link to steam is on the profile.

Good luck with the stream and congratulations on the milestone of 50 followers.

Morning everyone,

Hope you all are succeeding in the Halloween Invasion map!

We (Order of Paradox) are getting close to our stream of Dungeon Defenders. As you can read above, we will run several things, and everything we get will be given away, mythical or ultimate++ doesnt matter.

And on top of that, ThePoet has been amazing and also tossed two diamonds into the give away.

At 10pm and midnight (eastern us/canada time) we will be giving a diamond away to someone randomly in watching the stream.

fEqOjNY.jpg U832zC9.jpg

We hope to have a good turnout tonight. 

Gratz mate really happy to see some active streaming for DD ^^

also i can't make Moon cry so i guess i have to follow :P

@kg4q quote:

Gratz mate really happy to see some active streaming for DD ^^

also i can't make Moon cry so i guess i have to follow :P

You srsly have to <3