Sign in to follow this  
deadringers

Idle Flow on SA not working?

I put a ? as I'm not 100% sure as the only confirmation I have is a visual check - which isn't very accurate. 

I've got 66% on my Monk which should equal a 34% reduction in speed (so just over 1/3 of a speed reduction - quite significant).

However looking at Mobs that pass through the SA - I can't really see a reduction in speed.

Can someone confirm that this is in fact working? Because I can't see it myself. 

I made a video here: *I just uploaded it so it make take a little time from this post to be up in 1080 as YouTube is processing it.

From my PoV it doesn't look like it's working...

I don't notice a 1/3 reduction in speed?

Mine has been working fine. Just over the weekend I managed to find a 65% Idle Flow medallion and when I played the next map, I noticed a massive difference to the previous 88% Idle Flow I had been using.

Maybe you have to wait for the enemies to get closer to the actual Serenity Aura for it to take full effect? I am not sure why yours isn't working as I know I saw mine slowed down a hell of a lot more after changing mine.

@deadringers quote:

I made a video here: *I just uploaded it so it make take a little time from this post to be up in 1080 as YouTube is processing it.

From my PoV it doesn't look like it's working...

I don't notice a 1/3 reduction in speed?

I believe it's because there is a SA just below, so they are already slowed from spawn point. 

Hmm.

I can't see them being slowed at all from Spawn point..

Here is another video on a different map - it looks like it is kinda working..maybe?

Are my Eyes just not good enough to notice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khaup8UXKbE

watching that vid I can see the walk animation of the kobalds slowing down, not so much for the goblins but it looks like it is working on the kobalds at very least

Kobolds were definitely slowed, not the goblins. Maybe because they are like special enemies on this map. Should work on other regular enemies. The fact the it didn't work on those goblins might be a bug.