Sign in to follow this  
FallenFenix1985

Onslaught (Open Room My build and your free ride completed 1-100)

Hello everyone, Just wanted to thank the various people who visited my Onslaught room as i climbed my way to  Wave set 100. I began on 10/21/2016 at 9pm and ended the run on 10/22/2016 at 12:45 pm Just under 16 hours of onslaught game play. To say the least I'm very tired XD. But wanted to thank everyone for stopping by. My personal best increased from wave set 46 to 62 with my build. After that i had another AngelofChaos take over the helm of defense. They brought me the remainder of the way with their fierce PDT towers, EV Beams, and Chilling Ice turrets. I was able to achieve a goal i never expected to and hit Wave Set 100. Sadly after wave like 12 the loot is the same average GL 690-700. There wasn't an achievement for it either sadly. but for me i had a Blast. Thank you all once again and see you around. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=785432586

@mindlessdefender quote:

16hours.. dam.  Usually only takes me 10-11 hours to do 100 waves.  But I simply G right away and sell all junk only keeping legendary items.

@PandynatorDD quote:

@mindlessdefender quote:

16hours.. dam.  Usually only takes me 10-11 hours to do 100 waves.  But I simply G right away and sell all junk only keeping legendary items.

When I did 112 or so on siphon site it took around 11 too.

Yeah I understand that the time it took wasn't the fastest it could've been done. This was an Open room, so there were others coming and going, afk to get some food, or use the rest room. So it didn't always have a quick wave start. That wasn't my intention in the first place. If I was testing in a min maxing way, i would've managed my time and had the room closed.

The room was an open experience to help others get gear, and test my defense limits. I was able to answer some questions about weapons, heroes and defenses. So its okay to me that it took 16 hours. I learned quite a bit, and helped others along the way. 

@FallenFenix1985 quote:

@mindlessdefender quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

@mindlessdefender quote:

When I did 112 or so on siphon site it took around 11 too.

Yeah I understand that the time it took wasn't the fastest it could've been done. This was an Open room, so there were others coming and going, afk to get some food, or use the rest room. So it didn't always have a quick wave start. That wasn't my intention in the first place. If I was testing in a min maxing way, i would've managed my time and had the room closed.

The room was an open experience to help others get gear, and test my defense limits. I was able to answer some questions about weapons, heroes and defenses. So its okay to me that it took 16 hours. I learned quite a bit, and helped others along the way. 

I think what you did was really cool, you gave people the chance to experience high end waves including wave 100 when 99% of the player base probably has never seen that high. Kudos to you!