How to beat Wyvern Den super fast, and any map for that matter. (video)

tbf PDT's was to hard, as it required putting one in each lane, I think Trendy have created the right thing with multi Volcano builds.

Btw Mindlessdefender you were asking a while back about if Trendy considered this issue, so I decided to raise it as a potential bug on the new report website.

This was my post:

Bug or intended - Volcano/Obelisk limit.DeclinedHeroes1 Comments0 Votes10/19/16
and if you dont like clicking, here is the response:

Petire trendy-badge.png 10/19/16 10:17 Report Comment

This is allowed by design.

Can´t stand the volcanos... not part of a tower defence game in my oppinion. Anyone can place a volcano in the middle and watch everything die. Why not have acid rain down over the entire map? Just as stupid.

Well i do like really strong defenses, it is just not balanced that well. In the end it's the combination of many different factors which makes it as strong as it looks. Double buffed buff beams, empowering them through Lavamancer skill increasing the DP by 3x.

You know any def looks insanly OP and strong if you give it the same amount of buffs and lavamancer on top of it.

So it's not all about the volcano alone. Like Zimmermann said, it might be a solution to reduce the tower amount to 1 per player only, but i personaly don't like it. I would rather have a slight DU cost increase for them, but then there are also alot of players who think that high DU cost towers are not worth it XD (not me though i like them all).

@mindlessdefender quote:

.... After many runs I still did not get the monk weapon I was looking for... bad RNG is bad RNG.

Maybe the volcano burns down all the good one, gobu!

@mindlessdefender quote:

After many runs I still did not get the monk weapon I was looking for... bad RNG is bad RNG

Have you tried getting the Wailing Glaive from Temple of Necrotic? :D

On top of my "bad RNG" Im battling the unbelievable stupidity of that_one_dude in every single game there. 

The success rate of "4 people standing on 4 pillars, then press G", which has proven to be a task far too difficult for many people here, is like 60% so far.

In the end after about 50 Temple of Necrotic runs where we actually managed to spawn the bosses I still don't have a single Glaive, Ive got plenty of all the other weapons tho, of course.

[[87993,users]] you can get the wailing attack on the monk galactic weapon which is massively easier to farm.

@Fozzie quote:

Voidq you can get the wailing attack on the monk galactic weapon which is massively easier to farm.

Oh really? Where does that one drop? Ive only ever saw one and it was the one I got for free from the Steam group milestone.

Wailing Glaive is massively sexier looking tho :(

@Voidq quote:

@Fozzie quote:

Voidq you can get the wailing attack on the monk galactic weapon which is massively easier to farm.

Oh really? Where does that one drop? Ive only ever saw one and it was the one I got for free from the Steam group milestone.

You might farm the other spooky map though, before all the item swapping the end chest spawned the weapons there too. Not sure if it's now, would need someone to confirm it.

@dreamanime quote:

@Voidq quote:

@Fozzie quote:

You might farm the other spooky map though, before all the item swapping the end chest spawned the weapons there too. Not sure if it's now, would need someone to confirm it.

Ive farmed both maps quite a lot and I have never seen a single spooky weapon from the victory chest. I either have one hell of a bad RNG or else the only way to get them right now is to do the spooky secret on Necrotic Temple (about 75% chance to get one weapon each time from my experience).

@Voidq quote:

@dreamanime quote:

@Voidq quote:

@Fozzie quote:

Ive farmed both maps quite a lot and I have never seen a single spooky weapon from the victory chest. I either have one hell of a bad RNG or else the only way to get them right now is to do the spooky secret on Necrotic Temple (about 75% chance to get one weapon each time from my experience).

well maybe it was removed then. I got all my spooky weps from the other map end chest. Never farmed them on the temple one where you do the secret. Kinda was nice though cause you are not forced to do it in a team of 4.

@dreamanime quote:
well maybe it was removed then. I got all my spooky weps from the other map end chest. Never farmed them on the temple one where you do the secret. Kinda was nice though cause you are not forced to do it in a team of 4.

Im tempted to somehow run 4 clients at once at this point and farm it that way. The people I tend to get in my team are just ... unbelievable.

@Zimmermann quote:

@MaJean quote:

Why not have acid rain down over the entire map? Just as stupid.

PDTs? wait acid is not really poison XD

Pdt´s are way OP I always said that. At least you still gotta place them around the map and point them in the right direction.

@MaJean quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

@MaJean quote:

Pdt´s are way OP I always said that. At least you still gotta place them around the map and point them in the right direction.

haha you have to laugh when we talk about complexity being "pointing a defense in the right direction"... Volcanos and PDTs /facepalm

@Zimmermann quote:

@MaJean quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

@MaJean quote:

haha you have to laugh when we talk about complexity being "pointing a defense in the right direction"... Volcanos and PDTs /facepalm

Yeah I know, it´s sad really...kobold.png

What's funny is how y'all complain yet still abuse it like you have no other choice.

I've never done setups like this and get by just fine. I do builds that make the game fun for me.

Yeah, they'll get tweaked at some point, but you can always, y'know, do it yourself.

@dreamanime quote:

So it's not all about the volcano alone. Like Zimmermann said, it might be a solution to reduce the tower amount to 1 per player only, but i personaly don't like it.

Meh, this would simply make it so people had to group up to do it. And would simply prevent solo players from doing it.

@Vagnar quote:

What's funny is how y'all complain yet still abuse it like you have no other choice.

I've never done setups like this and get by just fine. I do builds that make the game fun for me.

Yeah, they'll get tweaked at some point, but you can always, y'know, do it yourself.

I actually deleted my Lavamancer on account of "not digging" him in general, especially the volcano.....

DD2 keeps going further and further away from tower defense strategy and more towards cheesy arpg.

Don't like using your brain ? We got towerz dat shootz da whule map!!! so u canz shootz and lootz!!!

@Pegazul quote:

DD2 keeps going further and further away from tower defense strategy and more towards cheesy arpg.

Don't like using your brain ? We got towerz dat shootz da whule map!!! so u canz shootz and lootz!!!

Nailed it!

@Pegazul quote:

I am not against Towers who do it, as long as the enemys are prepared for it too. But in general the whole use your brain comes not down to one of the single whole map shooting towers. It's a balance issue which will hopefull be adjusted in the revamp. Doesn't matter if you shoot them all over the map or spawnkill them with anything other, that's the same to me.

Volcanoes are not OP strong without eruption ability.  So maybe we should be looking at Eruption ability more.  Take PDT for example with 300% dmg eruption sphere you can do 300k psn dmg.