Sign in to follow this  
Fellby

End of Map Voting (HOW IS THIS NOT CHANGED YET?!)

Part suggestion, part rant.

Yet another round ends, 2 votes to replay, 1 vote to tavern.

Everyone gets sent back to the tavern.

WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY

How is this not changed yet

Make the options "Replay" or "Quit to Tavern"

There SHOULD NOT be an option to force others back to the tavern if they want to play again.

This complete;ly frustrates me too especially when you have 3 votes replay and ONE vote tavern and whoosh everyone gets thrown into tavern. It puts pressure on those who actually want to to go to the tavern too ince if they see 3 votes to replay they feel oliged somewhat to vote for replay even if thats not their intention. It would be so much simpler to give each player control over replaying or leaving - letting those wishing to replay the ability to do so and those wishing to leave the same. I nderstand that the devs might not see this as an absolute priority but I hope they understand the huge frustration the current method gives everyone and will at leat look seriously at this before full release, many other MMOs on pc and ps4 allow you to remain on whatever map or fight or whatever allowing players to come and go as they wish too I dont really see why DD2 should be any different in that respect.

Such a small issue to fix but would have such an impact to remove negativity if fixed. Weird they haven´t adressed it a long time ago.

Agree completely.  The person who votes 'return to tavern' should be the only one who is ejected from the game, leaving the others to continue on their quest for adventure.

@Fellby quote:

Part suggestion, part rant.

Yet another round ends, 2 votes to replay, 1 vote to tavern.

Everyone gets sent back to the tavern.

WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY

How is this not changed yet

Make the options "Replay" or "Quit to Tavern"

There SHOULD NOT be an option to force others back to the tavern if they want to play again.

File this in the new bug report system please, then post a link to it in this thread so we can all upvote it!