Things that we love about dungeon defenders 2

If there is anything that u love about dungeon defenders 2 let it all out no negative stuff please . I love the fact that i get to play dungeon defenders 2 pre alpha.  Your turn

The core mechanics. Building towers on the one side but also running around with your heroes, fighting, reparing and upgrading defenses.

Also i especially enjoy playing dd2 together with friends, we need more coop fun games like this out there. Because of this i'm a bit sad that local splitscreen is limited to 2 instead of 4 players now with dd2 but well, nothing negative in this thread we said. We still have a lot of fun with this game :)

Genuinely enjoy every asect of the game itself. All complaints focus on specifics and balance stuff.

I love the simplicity yet depth. Various ways to strengthen yourself and strategies you can utilize for the different types of things you can do. I like that I always have something to work toward. And I especially love how someone can come over, never have played the game, hop on my alt acc with dps toons, and wreck face with me xD

There are a few things I like about DD2 although at times I have been somewhat critcial of the game. i appreciate the removal of game timers most, allowing you to set up a map without that time pressure sure helps allot if they add maps allot larger in size akin to akhiti jungle from DD1. They have made the most I feel with the improved graphics the PS4 allows from the original game and I do like the public tavern being able to hang out wth all sort of players and finding new friends. Dd2 like the games that preceded it is a unique blend of rpg+tower defence which gives it its own appeal to players from both sides. 

I love that they made it so I can sliiide when changing characters quickly on the run. Nobody mentioned it, is it just me or is this something I just never noticed before..?

@dizzydiana quote:

There are a few things I like about DD2 although at times I have been somewhat critcial of the game. i appreciate the removal of game timers most, allowing you to set up a map without that time pressure sure helps allot if they add maps allot larger in size akin to akhiti jungle from DD1. They have made the most I feel with the improved graphics the PS4 allows from the original game and I do like the public tavern being able to hang out wth all sort of players and finding new friends. Dd2 like the games that preceded it is a unique blend of rpg+tower defence which gives it its own appeal to players from both sides. 

Being critical just means you care. Idk about you, but I'm not critical about games I don't like. I just don't play them. 

[[83204,users]] Yah. I slip n slide all the time. It's fun lol

• 2 weeks later...