Sign in to follow this  
Person Man

[WTA] Ult++ Sparus 500+ Ups DPS

Hello boys and girls!

Today I have for you a special treat! A truly spectacular Sparus bought straight from the markets of DD. I hope, truly, you enjoy it. It has been item checked by mkjo, with a passing grade. Any item checker that would like to see the full stats can.

As it was cut off in the picture, the item does indeed have over 500 ups. Close to 516. 

eee2484442.jpg

Other stats are either negative or not worth mentioning. Please, let me know if you have any extra questions you'd like to ask.

Also, as a special rule for the auction, if you have a piece like this:

96205b100a.jpg

Which is a piece of cursed or torn armor. (Anything level 0) I will pay 1 cube at least, depending on the quality. Sides and speed or casting rate must be present. Ideally, if it has positive speed, I'd like it to have no casting rate so I can get the two up. Emphasis is on Casting Rate, but no speed on the piece, just to avoid negatives in the wrong places.

C/O: 50 cv

B/O: 10k Lab Runs ;3

@Moonwalk quote:

Wow, I am more interested in the boots than in the sparus xD

But why is there 40 cv as C/o on the sparus?

Thought I saw someone bid 40? Must have deleted, or I misread. Updated.

@Person Man quote:

@Moonwalk quote:

Wow, I am more interested in the boots than in the sparus xD

But why is there 40 cv as C/o on the sparus?

Thought I saw someone bid 40? Must have deleted, or I misread. Updated.

There was (not by me)

what is the color and size of the sparus if you don't mind me asking it needs to match my monk set.

@Person Man quote:

c6bd09df67.jpg

There you are.

thanks for the size but i am color blind so could you please just tell me if it is light blue. though from my current inspection i think it may be a dull purple....

@Atherial quote:

@Person Man quote:

c6bd09df67.jpg

There you are.

thanks for the size but i am color blind so could you please just tell me if it is light blue. though from my current inspection i think it may be a dull purple....

I am also colorblind. It appears to be light yellow to me. I showed the picture because I have no idea how to describe it and if I'll be right. XD

@Person Man quote:

@Atherial quote:

@Person Man quote:

c6bd09df67.jpg

There you are.

I am also colorblind. It appears to be light yellow to me. I showed the picture because I have no idea how to describe it and if I'll be right. XD

It is a light orange. But how and why do you match your sets if youre colourblind? 

@Person Man quote:

c6bd09df67.jpg

There you are.

@Moonwalk quote:

@Person Man quote:

@Atherial quote:

@Person Man quote:

c6bd09df67.jpg

There you are.

It is a light orange. But how and why do you match your sets if youre colourblind? 

moonwalk it matters to me i need it t match with my monk. just cause i cannot exactly tell does not mean that others cannot.

Gonna give this another 24, if it hasn't been bid on again, I'll probably be keeping this. Imo a sparus this nice is worth more than 20 cubes.

@Person Man quote:

Gonna give this another 24, if it hasn't been bid on again, I'll probably be keeping this. Imo a sparus this nice is worth more than 20 cubes.

agreed i saddly cannot use it or i would place a bid.

ok also the glowing effect from a light blue sparus matches the glowing effect from what my monk is wearing that being 

> Something blue

> Armguards of Lightning

> Calvary

and that i can notice but i do not tell the fact that it is blue for all i know it may be a nice bright green. i can tell the glowing effect apart and i also see different shades of gray i am just unable to put a name to said color. so when you place all of the items together i see that they are the same shade of gray. 

but beyond the point the sparus is small so it would not fit even if it was light blue. I know pure has a perfect one but it is dark blue so rip....