Sign in to follow this  
Mysticwriter612

Audio, lets talk about it

Now is it just me or on some maps audio is all messed up? Sounding like the ambient volume (that u cant control) is on max. 

Another thing is (and i didnt notice this till i used purge evil so idk if its the weapon makin noise or what) when i am on my monk i hear even more trash noise. 

But yeah this has been driving me nuts cuz even when I have music of my own playing i still balance volumes so i can hear sfx and im curious if its just me or not, and if there is anything i can do bout it.

Also, sliding the sfx option doesnt seem to effect the noises i am talking about, and it doesnt happen on all maps, but my monk makin noises does happen on all maps and its even worse on the maps im talkin about.

Off the top of my head the ramparts and the catacomb maps I kno do this for me. Any difficulty or mode so far.

Yes i remember this also from siphon site d, and parts of the throne room map. Like the Volume is on max and completely not affected by the volume controls in the options menu. It used to be the same in all cutscenes, but they fixed it there with one patch i remember. But apparently it's still there on the maps.

@sirozan quote:

Yes i remember this also from siphon site d, and parts of the throne room map. Like the Volume is on max and completely not affected by the volume controls in the options menu. It used to be the same in all cutscenes, but they fixed it there with one patch i remember. But apparently it's still there on the maps.

I noticed when your somewhat outside it goes away. I wonder if its some cave/interior echo effect gone wrong