Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

Just a little Bastille challenge

@Peekaboss quote:

Very impressive, I've only got my time down to 330 range in solo! still working on it, it used to be 280 till i started streamlining it. but i've got some time to cut still!

I'm asuming you up PDT first wave, serenity boost 2nd wave, proton buff 3rd?

My screenie just went to aids, but i'll try and track one and/or beat it
We just trio'd  -    404. 
with rippy/pencil, you could potentially get less too. 4 people would be around 415 mark

Hi and thank you for participating in my little challenge:) Actually the only way I can get it done so fast is by using only PDT´s -  so no serenity´s or buffs . I tried to apply serenities or the monk buff (flag thing) during waves but It usually just distracts me, so I havent found an effective way to use it yet. 

I was also around 330ish to begin with like you see in the first pic,  then I decided to drop all but PDT´s and that shaved off a decent amount off time as you can see by the later pics. This method does require you to be on your toes for the entire duration, but that´s what I like about it.

@MaJean quote:

Hi and thank you for participating in my little challenge:) Actually the only way I can get it done so fast is by using only PDT´s -  so no serenity´s or buffs . I tried to apply serenities or the monk buff (flag thing) during waves but It usually just distracts me, so I havent found an effective way to use it yet. 

I was also around 330ish to begin with like you see in the first pic,  then I decided to drop all but PDT´s and that shaved off a decent amount off time as you can see by the later pics. This method does require you to be on your toes for the entire duration, but that´s what I like about it.

We found you can suicide in the longlane, to refresh your pet curse cooldown to build mid faster than switching to mage and running.

Yeah i think with 4 builders your minimum time is approximately 415 or 420. as we got ours done in 404 with me running from one end to the other (curse pet mage) however i did lose a second or two to place serenity + boost in that first lane so i didn't have to travel there for a while.

I find you'll speed your waves if you go wave 2 Anti air and serenities/boost... Idk maybe i don't trust my PDTs enough haha, because if i get a skeleton spawn it seems to edge close and attempts to go past it.
I'm running towering PDTS though, so maybe vector is better.
IDK you seem to be dominating my runs! haha 

@Peekaboss quote:

@MaJean quote:

We found you can suicide in the longlane, to refresh your pet curse cooldown to build mid faster than switching to mage and running.

Yeah i think with 4 builders your minimum time is approximately 415 or 420. as we got ours done in 404 with me running from one end to the other (curse pet mage) however i did lose a second or two to place serenity + boost in that first lane so i didn't have to travel there for a while.

I find you'll speed your waves if you go wave 2 Anti air and serenities/boost... Idk maybe i don't trust my PDTs enough haha, because if i get a skeleton spawn it seems to edge close and attempts to go past it.
I'm running towering PDTS though, so maybe vector is better.
IDK you seem to be dominating my runs! haha 

I never thought about the suicide trick lol. Creative thinking:) I might be able to incorporate it somehow if I change my routine, but I´m not so sure it actually saves me more than a millisecond though since my app is way fast, but maybe hmmm... It probably just messes up my rhythm, but nice trick.

Reviving rather old post, but it would be nice if we get some more competition going!

77713b9810.jpghttp://puu.sh/svrbG/77713b9810.jpg

During this run i was also unfortunate enough to get 2x malthius and losing around ~~6sec on their spawns, other than that it was solid run.