Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

Just a little Bastille challenge

We only have the fun we make ourselves. Solo. No Drago. I´m sure someone can easily beat this. Let the games begin!Jester_Forum_icon2.png

Change Challenge to "Bastille Master Incursion. No PDT and Dragolich."

Don't even need DPS Hero if a Tier 5 PDT can kill a 4mil Hp Bastille Master Boss by itself. Dragolich is also overkill for anything involving PDT. Now we have a real challenge and good luck beating it!

@Random Asian quote:

This is basically what I have been every day farming this place for 750's. Monk defenses, Squire blockades and Frostbite support, monk Sky Dragon's Fury dps.

@Random Asian quote:

Don't even need DPS Hero if a Tier 5 PDT can kill a 4mil Hp Bastille Master Boss by itself. Dragolich is also overkill for anything involving PDT. Now we have a real challenge and good luck beating it!

I´ll try that for sure angry asian. In the meantime I beat my own record. Still no Drago used. I even have evidence that I use PDT. Your welcome.

New record again:) Can someone beat me? Does anyone even care about my challenge but me? Guess not Emoji_WarBoar.png

@MaJean quote:

New record again:) Can someone beat me? Does anyone even care about my challenge but me? Guess not Emoji_WarBoar.png

You can bug the timer on this map to get crazy fast times so I doubt it :)

@Zimmermann quote:

@MaJean quote:

You can bug the timer on this map to get crazy fast times so I doubt it :)

Havent seen a buggy timer in a looong time , they fixed it ages ago.

Maybe I can make a video. I only just found out how to post pics, that´s why I´m abusing it now:)

@Mybrainisanut quote:

@mindlessdefender quote:

hows that even possible... can u make a video?

Use walls, invite friends, have them leave before the end. Jester_Forum_icon2.png

Or use 30k PDt's with the health boosts and upgrade them into oblivion - around 780-ish gear.

It was a solo run through and through.

Seems I got you beat by one whole second he he:) I think you are right, it might be possible to get a 390 run, if everything just falls into place, and you get a little lucky. 

@Vagnar quote:

No one ever tried my Bastille challenge. :(

LOL cheer up it´s mostly just me and one (1!) other dude;P What is your challenge?

Oh. It was pre-Mystic, but it was to clear Bastille placing at least one, but no more than two, of every available tower and clearing it that way.

Requires a lot of characters so not everyone could even attempt it. Not sure how much Mystic would effect it, but Obelisk alone probably would make it way easier vs what I did lol.

Very impressive, I've only got my time down to 330 range in solo! still working on it, it used to be 280 till i started streamlining it. but i've got some time to cut still!

I'm asuming you up PDT first wave, serenity boost 2nd wave, proton buff 3rd?

My screenie just went to aids, but i'll try and track one and/or beat it
We just trio'd  -    404. 
with rippy/pencil, you could potentially get less too. 4 people would be around 415 mark