Sign in to follow this  
blue_hole_punch

Jackpot perk currently only on defence gear? Glitch??

Has anyone else noticed this?  Since last update seems gear with jackpot is only dropping with defence stats. Which is frankly useless!! I'm on round 40 of onslaught currently and have not seen a single piece of jackpot gear with hero stats.

Well I just went through all my gear that I know I got post patch and it appears your right. Hopefully thats a glitch and not intentional. Usually im on a defense toon anyway tho cuz im always wanting new gear for my defenses to grow so for that it doesnt matter, but for those who are on dps toons most the time it renders it useless lol. 

Personally when i farm for gold i dont actually farm the gold itself. I used to with all the good passives and spheres but idk...I get enough gold from selling the junk I dont need. By the time I have enough purp and orange gear to enchant Ive earned enough gold from selling junk. But then again Im not end end game yet, therefore I only enchant my gear to about lvl 20 before i find somethin better. I got all my spheres already, so yeah. I totally rambled sorry xD

Hopefully tim or someone official sees this and can bring some light but it does seem your right.

@Mysticwriter612 quote:

Update: Just got a dps ring on wyvern den defense nm3 with jackpot. Trash items, the lot, but I did notice that before using it to enchant lol

Im still doing NM4 onslaught and still am only getting it with defence. Which is annoying cause there's been some perks that I'd like for my gold grinder lol

@blue_hole_punch quote:

@Mysticwriter612 quote:

Update: Just got a dps ring on wyvern den defense nm3 with jackpot. Trash items, the lot, but I did notice that before using it to enchant lol

Im still doing NM4 onslaught and still am only getting it with defence. Which is annoying cause there's been some perks that I'd like for my gold grinder lol

Maybe its an issue with the reward system from onslaught. Thats odd lol

@Mysticwriter612 quote:

@blue_hole_punch quote:

@Mysticwriter612 quote:

Maybe its an issue with the reward system from onslaught. Thats odd lol

Been noticing it on non onslaught too, was just really obvious when doing 11.5 hours of onslaught lol.

@soda_taffy quote:

I noticed it too and I wondered if tower kills would now drop bags of gold.

I believe they do cuz ive been seeing alot of bags of gold when i never did in lanes where just my defenses did the killing. My thought is that although the description makes it sound like the extra gold happens upon pickup that its actually determined at the time of death. Well that sounded a tad morbid xD Anyway...

I dont play onslaught, but ive gotten plently of dps gear with jackpot. Definately rarer to see than on defense gear, but its been happening. For what thats worth lol