Sign in to follow this  
christian935

This game is getting terrible

I stopped playing the game about a few months ago because it kept crashing and today I decided to play and see what the new updates are like and guess what? 

As soon as I clicked to tavern

It crashed !!! 😂😂😂

It's so stupid

I came back after a long break too. Its an alpha, itll crash here or there, but seriously the game has improved ALOT in soooo many ways. I have 1/4 the crashes i used to before my break.inventory system needs a serious revamp still and yeah there are some bugs but mobs dont get stuck in paths at all anymore, more toons and maps (really nice content there) and things seem a bit more balanced and smoother. Audio is funny sometimes but hey its alpha. Lot of new strategies to try too :)  Give it a try man, dont give up on it so easy :)

And if you need help getting gear and learning some of the newer stuff add me Systematic_-_-_ 

I dont mind helping people on weekends :) 

@Mysticwriter612 quote:

I came back after a long break too. Its an alpha, itll crash here or there, but seriously the game has improved ALOT in soooo many ways. I have 1/4 the crashes i used to before my break.inventory system needs a serious revamp still and yeah there are some bugs but mobs dont get stuck in paths at all anymore, more toons and maps (really nice content there) and things seem a bit more balanced and smoother. Audio is funny sometimes but hey its alpha. Lot of new strategies to try too :)  Give it a try man, dont give up on it so easy :)

And if you need help getting gear and learning some of the newer stuff add me Systematic_-_-_ 

You are a great Champion for this game first and foremost. In my experience with this game though its mostly one step forward and two back with every update that is released lately.

Granted it is in Alpha and everything isn't set in stone yet but things that work for the majority of players should not be added one patch then nerfed to near non usable the next by the elite few that require it to be with top tier equipment.

@RobBobtheAlien quote:

@Mysticwriter612 quote:

You are a great Champion for this game first and foremost. In my experience with this game though its mostly one step forward and two back with every update that is released lately.

Granted it is in Alpha and everything isn't set in stone yet but things that work for the majority of players should not be added one patch then nerfed to near non usable the next by the elite few that require it to be with top tier equipment.

And thats why i take long breaks. By the time this game officially releases as a finished product (at this rate) the ps4 will be obsolete tech xD and patch by patch they can get annoying. But when your not around for a ton of patches then play again the experience is great. There are still things that need serious work but ALL the old issues that drove me nuts (aside the inventory UI) was fixed by the time i came back. No more enemies getting stuck and walking over defenses and doing weird pathing and causing legitimately unplayable moments, the war table functions great now, and the uselessness of the forge is loved by me. Hell I was floored when i was able to switch toons DURING COMBAT!  Then there was new maps new toons new gear new pets. But if your around for patch by patch itll get irritating as heck. Its annoying that U cant seem to get wyvern tokens, the audio is terrible now (bout to make a thread on this) and the inventory UI is driving me to the point of wanting another 3 month break, but i cant deny the fact that there has been SERIOUS improvement in the time ive been away. Even split screen functions alot better.

But it is sad that long breaks are required to enjoy a game, and thats when I remind myself its alpha and take a few breaths to lower the blood pressure xD

Try uninstalling and doing a database rebuild. I think with all the alpha tier patches, data can get kinda wonky. my crash issues are almost not a thing after I did this.

It's a good idea to do a database restore every now and then regardless.