Seems the servers have gone to crap.

Logging in results in "Connection Lost" and creating games when you do randomly get through the login process is resulting in the same error, infinite black screens, infinite loading screen an error stating something to do with the game name and the occasional success.

Attempting to leave a map is also resulting in a "connection lost" error.

Please do not apply the same buffs you gave to SGT's and Frostbites to the servers, that would be truly catastrophic.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I have started again since 3 days now and yes. the problems are the same as 4 years ago: constant "Connection to host lost" bugs, cant join games, not to speak of the incredibly laggy servers...

@Zimmerman, are you playing on the EU server by any chance? We've seen an increased number of reports about EU disconnects.

@iamisom quote:

@Zimmerman, are you playing on the EU server by any chance? We've seen an increased number of reports about EU disconnects.

yeah I am mate, its very odd.

First time for me connection issues so went to the US and played through 3 games fine no issues.

So it's a Leprechaun issue for surekobold.png

Everything looks to be resolved now. If you still are having constant disconnection issues please let us know. below. Thank you for your patience!

@Ice quote:

Everything looks to be resolved now. If you still are having constant disconnection issues please let us know. below. Thank you for your patience!

Just got the multi builder lag out and DC by a Lavamancer maxing out his resource towers.... then got a whole heap of DC's thereafter. Not sure if the game is back to normal yet, we will see.

All of this has happened in multiplayer by the way, so my social gaming adventures have come to a close. I will defending Dungeons on my own :)

@Candy Fang quote:

Still laggy and lost connections to host. our onslaught jsut went to hell after wave 20 ....

What a waste of time =(

OUCH!!!

Maybe the hurricane is effecting the servers? O.o

Yeah just an update on my end. Still can't get into private tavern reliably. I can get into town perfectly but starting a game is a different story.

Mostly connection to host lost or just a black screen.

Just giving an update. Stay safe!

EDIT: Well I say perfectly.. Just got connection to host lost aswell for going to Town :P .

Still having disconnects from time to time on US server.

Im from EU so maybe slow connection could play a role there, but EU Server is mostly unplayable due to rubberbanding and lag. (i dont lag on US server)

US servers same problem but by far not that often.

EU servers at least once an hour connection lost.

US server around 2-3 hours...