Sign in to follow this  
ProtoType

Allow players who want to replay map replay it.

So annoying especially with a group of people who is farming a map and a random person joins in then votes to go back to tavern. This in turn makes everyone go back to tavern which is annoying because the loading screens is atrocious and you have to remake the room + invite friends again. How about who ever voted to replay the map gets to replay the map and whoever voted to go back to tavern goes back to tavern, and not having one vote dictate what the entire team goes (Which is how the system is now). No idea why this isn't already implemented

Myself and basically everyone else who play want this as well. Like this is probably one of the most requested things and it's not happening.
It is incredibly frustrating being forced back to the tavern constantly.

Post it to the new bug reporting system, since the game is not behaving as you want it to.

Then post a link here to your bug report so we can all upvote it for action.

There have been multiple threads made on this so far. trendy has yet to give a valid response to why we cant just pick replay or leave a we wish. When 3 players want to replay and one doesnt everyone must go to tavern - just doesnt make any sense. It also pressures the one player not wishing to replay into picking replay if they see 3 votes to replay. We should simply be given an option replay or leave and each player able to do so witout any majority be required. Let those wishing to replay do so and those wishing to leave do so, no pressure on either group.

I just submitted a Bug for this.  I will post the link if it gets approved.   Its under User Interface and the bug is posted as "Players are being kicked to tavern unless everyone presses replay"