Sign in to follow this  
mindlessdefender

No 3x medal weekend this week?

>_< i needz medals for spheres and pet boosters. Since harbinger is slower now the only reasonable way to level pets is to farm medals and buy pet boosters. And without triple medals that would be insanity. 

So i hope its just late.

@Pegazul quote:

>_< i needz medals for spheres and pet boosters. Since harbinger is slower now the only reasonable way to level pets is to farm medals and buy pet boosters. And without triple medals that would be insanity. 

So i hope its just late.

its fast if u have 2x Ev2s with 400k dps.  I all ready bummed out for not getting 600 medals on Bonus mission, if no 3x medal weekend then I be really bummed out :(

@mindlessdefender quote:

@Pegazul quote:

So i hope its just late.

its fast if u have 2x Ev2s with 400k dps.

If your leveling pets u cant use drago or u have to switch heros. With the overheating bug u have to shoot a bunch before u can proton beam. Its just a huge pain in the ass. Semi afk farming medals is much easier ^_^

@Pegazul quote:

@mindlessdefender quote:

@Pegazul quote:

So i hope its just late.

its fast if u have 2x Ev2s with 400k dps.

If your leveling pets u cant use drago or u have to switch heros. With the overheating bug u have to shoot a bunch before u can proton beam. Its just a huge pain in the ass. Semi afk farming medals is much easier ^_^

u can do 400k dps without a pet though with ev2 (depending on your items) , even if u had 2 people with only 350k dps that be fine too. No need for drago i dont even no if drago works on that boos either.   Also I never had a problem with overheating yet,  was an issue when i was swapping to multiple heros but so far had no issue yet.
But yah u right Semi afk farming is easier.

haha yeah and i was a bit weary after all that "veteran players got x many weekends of tripple and that's going to end soon" talk

@Jothi92 quote:

How is this supposed to work? Do you just get 3x the medals from daily/weekly challenge?

you get 3x total medal rewards for defending dungeons. Does not apply to daily / weekly missions.

@Jothi92 quote:

How is this supposed to work? Do you just get 3x the medals from daily/weekly challenge?

No you just get 3x as many medals as the map reward. That's it. So for a normal Nm4 map you get 69 medals instead of 23.