Sign in to follow this  
--E@T TH3M!--

After doing 1 run, game gives me matchmaking error.

The first load into hub and a subsequent run is perfectly fine. Then when the run ends, it gives me a matchmaking error ("Sorry, your request has timed out.") and so I cannot load back into the HUB nor continue into another run. Returning to the menu via console command shows my region as blank, and clicking on going into town results in the same timeout message.

Restarting the game reverts the whole process. While it is a temporary fix, it gets hella tiring having to constantly restart the game whenever I want to do ONE run, especially since every time I quit the game after getting the matchmaking error it freezes up and I have to force close it via task manager.

Clearly something has gone wrong in a recent patch or hotfix. Played the game 2 days ago and there was none of this nonsense.

For real life reasons I tend to have whole evenings / mornings as either builder or guest DPS.

On days when I am guest DPS my matchmaking experience is terrible. Probably more than 50% of attempts to join games fail. I have even seen attempts to join games fail but are still then in the list when I re-inspect the hub AND then I can join at the second time of asking.

On the upside it massively encourages hosting as joining is, generally, not a great experience

@mkjo quote:

For real life reasons I tend to have whole evenings / mornings as either builder or guest DPS.

On days when I am guest DPS my matchmaking experience is terrible. Probably more than 50% of attempts to join games fail. I have even seen attempts to join games fail but are still then in the list when I re-inspect the hub AND then I can join at the second time of asking.

On the upside it massively encourages hosting as joining is, generally, not a great experience

Um, what the heck are you on about? That does nothing to solve the problem I'm experiencing, nor does it offer any insight on what could potentially be causing it.

@--E@T TH3M!-- quote:

@mkjo quote:

Um, what the heck are you on about? That does nothing to solve the problem I'm experiencing, nor does it offer any insight on what could potentially be causing it.

well, both experience a 'matchmaking error' and sometimes by sharing similar experiences a common thread may be identified.

Anyway, good luck with resolving your problems