Transferring Account from Pc to PS4

as the title suggest, just wondering is there any new whether we will be able to transfer our progress from PC to ps4 and vice versa ?. 

This is my dream feature.

If you could somehow have some sort of Inventory box which you could temporary move items from PC to PS4 or vice versa that would be amazing.

Although I don't think we will we ever see it, let alone cross play between pc and ps4 which is a real shame.

@Zimmermann quote:

I very much doubt it, does this option exist in any multi platform game?

Warframe has done it before I know for a fact. PC to console is doable, but both consoles have policies in place that prevent companies from transferring to other platforms, so it's a one way street.

The only way I could feasibly see a console allowing it is if the company was killing the game on said platform and they wanted to give players a chance to keep playing, but even then it would require a lot of legal dancing.

only sad news by the looks of it :(, would be an awesome feature transferring data over. sometimes you just want to sit back and  play on your console :/

• 1 year later...

They could just do it so you can register for DD2, then any new characters u make save to ur account so u can have any of your characters on any platform by logging in to ur account when in game so all ur saved stuff is there.