Sign in to follow this  
Chillix

Yet a another Weekly Bug

WOOHOO  the bug is back ..... got me to  this is really goin make it hard to get mystic today  my 1k from daily + weekly  is now  0  weekly bugged and no daily .... fml

It looks like something didn't work quite right the first time, We attempted to make it work now. Let us know if you still don't receive the reward. (You may have to complete the quest again)

I got medals and a daily so not everyone has this bug.

Yes i had the same bug back when it started and got no medals then

@Petire quote:

It looks like something didn't work quite right the first time, We attempted to make it work now. Let us know if you still don't receive the reward. (You may have to complete the quest again)

The weekly got fixed (for me at least) so thanks :>

How are you going to solve this problem for the others tho?

@Petire quote:

sadly what every it was didn't fix mine, still showed i had already done it by try runnin it a second time anyone just to be safe still didn't get any

I just did bastille incursion and didn't get the gems from the weekly quest, although it says claimed now. 

Same here completed the Bastille Incursion then i realized i didnt get the reward since medal count was at 8. Which meant the dailies i completed yesterday didnt count either.