jeej and nuw patch and no daily.....

I've completed my daily very early, aka when it came out, it may be the bug still for the daily quests. Report it and let them know

Woohoo  i get to join the no daily today club again,  and im sure i should have one  was planning to use it and the new weekly to get my last 1k to buy mystic today goin have to get the last 400 the hard way now

@Mr.Devious quote:

Woohoo  i get to join the no daily today club again,  and im sure i should have one  was planning to use it and the new weekly to get my last 1k to buy mystic today goin have to get the last 400 the hard way now

Don't worry sir, it only takes 24 games won on NM4 to get the 400 DM's you're looking for ;)

@CKaz quote:

confirmed, no daily for me today

Yo CKaz,

So I've been looking into this issue for a while now and got a question for you.

So I looked at your daily missions history and I saw that you completed

2 dailies on 9/11

1 daily on 9/12

1 daily on 9/14

1 daily on 9/15

3 dailies on 9/19

4 dailies on 9/26 (yesterday)

everything looked fine until  you were some how able to complete 4 daily missions yesterday. This is almost exactly like an issue we had when we were testing some of this stuff out. Whenever you had 3 daily missions and then let the day roll over without completing one, sometimes you would get an extra daily mission. When this happened you wouldn't get a daily the next day since you got an extra one the day before. Obviously you shouldn't have gotten a 4th. So my guess is you'll get them again tomorrow. Let me know

But in the meantime, did you not play the game between the 15th -19th and again on the 19th - 26th? Or did you just not completed any daily missions?

P.S.

TimmyTrashTier has been parsing your save data, it's driving him mad since you have so much in your inventory. He says "Clean it out!!!" lol wwwwwww

EDIT (TimmyTrashTier):  In addition to some fall profile cleaning, please explain "jeej and nuw patch"

PSN Nigiri_toro, 

No daily on my playstation account in a few days.

My PC character had no daily over the weekend but got one today