Recording Software?

So I'm planning on taking part of the TT2 challenge on Tuesday, but I don't have any recording software (technically I do, but it can record for 10 seconds at max :/).

Any help?

I'm a non-pay user, RIP

@mindlessdefender quote:

lot of stream sites offer free recording stuff.  Also where do u go to look up these challenges?  What is the challenge?

The challenge was in today's Dev Stream. To sum it up, you time how far you can get in the updated campaign in 2 hours.

Can't trust a lot of websites, that's why I'm asking.

@Gengarian quote:

@mindlessdefender quote:

lot of stream sites offer free recording stuff.  Also where do u go to look up these challenges?  What is the challenge?

The challenge was in today's Dev Stream. To sum it up, you time how far you can get in the updated campaign in 2 hours.

Can't trust a lot of websites, that's why I'm asking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoNsRRcxVd4  hope that helps.

I have a feeling people will just come close to a tie, as you just need to ready up fast as possible and use DPS characters.  I assuming there can be more then 1 person helping?  Also I hope I don't have to record 2 hours of video... there must be some way to tell no?

@enigma007 quote:

I would recommend using XSplit Gamecaster. It's very easy to install and configure, supports live streaming for both youtube and twitch, as well as just recording videos.

Finally got a chance to download this today, works like a charm! Thank you!

I like playclaw. Video quality is good and doesn't eat up to much performance on my system.