A friend of iamsom said that it will be The Goblin Tank, which will be imun from damage from all sides, below and top. It will shoot rockets every few seconds which only targets the hero, it also uses high tech goblin technology to lay mines on the ground which will blow up following enemys and smash them all over the map on different places in a radius of 3000 of the tank.

Leaving the "friend of iamson" thingy aside, that actually makes sense. The tank has been announced for a while, they showed us its prototype and it's "big".

9 months to create a Goblin Tank?, I'm going to give Trendy the benefit of the doubt here and say I don't thnk that is the big thing at all.

If we were going to talk about an enemy that should of been released before that tank. Well then it should of been the Troll, on paper that guy was terrifying and he's model looks awesome.

Anyway I doubt the big thing is a new enemy. It has been hyped way too much to not be something of significant value, that may actually enhance the game.

We willl know most likely on Trendy's blog.

Although you would think Trendy would drop hints and haven fun teasing for abit until then, like they did with the Halloween easter egg.

It would actually be nice to get the community involved.

My guess is a halloween carnival-like event.

Why is everyone saying nine months though? I don't remember them saying nine months on the devstream.

Whatever it is, I don't think it being "all hype" is even a possibility. It was briefly hinted at in a dev stream only 1 week before it's revealed and one of the guys even said himself that he forgot all about it.

It can't be all hype when it doesn't sound like there is very much hype around at all in the first place.

What if it is a halloween carnival with the Jester hero? It's possible they have been working on the Jester hero ever since the carnival came around the 1st time. What if they gave us 2 heroes within 1 week?

• 2 weeks later...

Allow me to be a little sarcastic first I want the big thing to be a real fix for the countless crashes and bugs in the game, but thats not gonna happen. With them stating they are now looking to go to the next phase and finish of alpha I am expecting some reveal of the final model they envisage(spelling??) for DD2 maybe hero level increase and some new mode to play. I still wish desperately to get some of the old dd1 challenges like assault, defence only and that cruel kobold challenge with no towers as my son and I called it - "the impossible challenge" xd. Those challenges to me is what made DD1 so fun it gave us new ways to play and way more fun than incursions which are just shortened versions of defence meh whatever boring. I just hope whatever it is they unveil it will be actually something that will keep us players interested.

@PandynatorDD quote:

@MamaTata quote:

My sources saying that Big Thing is hero level increase..... but don't tell anyone squire_small.png

A friend of iamisom just confirmed this on twitter.

Meaning more SAS points? They'll have to change the point allocation then lol.

Just a hero level cap increase without a ipw increase?