Sign in to follow this  
Chillix

What do you guys usually do when you've reached 12000 medals?

If you own every hero, then what do you guys usually do when reaching the 12000 medals limit? I'm just curious to see your... answers... oldone.png

Option A - Buy a hero slot to make duplicate heroes for different builds.

Option B - Buy pet boosters to max out extra pets for when I inevtiably need them.

Option C - Buy XP boosters either to max out gear, or stockpile for when I get an upgrade

Option D - Lil'Betsy <3

I mean... there are more options... but thats just a few. That cap is kind of stupid tho. Doesn't seem to have a purpose other than annoy us.

1. Stacking Pet Xp

2. ANOTHER hero slot

3. Random Sphere even though I understand it is probably broken / not very good

@xArcAngel quote:

Option A - Buy a hero slot to make duplicate heroes for different builds.

Option B - Buy pet boosters to max out extra pets for when I inevtiably need them.

Option C - Buy XP boosters either to max out gear, or stockpile for when I get an upgrade

Option D - Lil'Betsy <3

I mean... there are more options... but thats just a few. That cap is kind of stupid tho. Doesn't seem to have a purpose other than annoy us.

Would be nice if you could actually buy some spheres for a character when they get released as well, so you don't have to stack up on Dailies the whole time.

@Chillix quote:

Would be nice if you could actually buy some spheres for a character when they get released as well, so you don't have to stack up on Dailies the whole time.

Yeah, and thats only really stopped cause of the pointless cap...

I go deep into the woods, to a small shrine, gobu. Grass grows around it and some dim sunlight shines uppon the stones. After doing a goblin praying to the earth i pull out the first of these medals and lay it on the shrine flat surface. It shimmers slightly in the sunlight, gobu. Some blurry white stuff is flowing around from the light to the shadows where they vanish. Its quit but a wind blows softly around the grass and my hair gobu.

Thats the time when i pull out the second medal. I place it carefully on the shrines flat surface next to the first medal. I look in the sky to check if no wyvern predator is spying on me. Looking abit to the darkness into the woods. Then i pull out the third Hero medal and place it on the shrines flat surface.

After that i pull out the fourth Hero medal but before playing it, i hold it up in the light, adoring the shimmering of these precious medals for which each of these defenders yearns for. I placed it next to the other.

I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.

I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.I pull then another medal and place it next to all others.

Then the surface is fully stacked, some even falled down and i put them up again. They made a slight clong and kling sound when falling on some rocks below.

I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.

I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.

After a while i fell asleep, when i woke up, 

I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals.I pull then another medal and place it on top of the other medals. and so on Gobu

My goblins a little rusty... But I think that roughly meant "Yeah, I want the limit gone too so I can stockpile TOOONNNNNNNNNNNNS (x100000000^100000000) of medals!". I may be wrong.

Farming medals is easy. The fact that you said "in my opinion" means you don't have math for it.

Not sure why they would increase the price, anyway, though.

Once you have your dragolich and all the spheres you want/need, I think the best thing is to stack character slots. I am always sure to keep my medal count at 7k+ though, since I play a bit more casually now and want to be able to get a hero upon release, or as soon as  ;D

@jeffreyangstrom quote:

I would like to buy more slots, but the game only gives me the 450 gem option. I like new heros, cus I don't have them all

it's a bug. You need to fill all your empty slots first then you can buy new with hero medals.

Myself lately ive just been buying pet boosters and leveling all my pets.. Hero slots are not going to be overly important with the new patch thats coming..

After that well. will probably buy item boosters and keep em saved up (keep 10,000 medals at all times still)

@Chillix quote:

If you own every hero, then what do you guys usually do when reaching the 12000 medals limit? I'm just curious to see your... answers... oldone.png

I use them...

buy a character...