Sign in to follow this  
deagle3

so they can be droppable

my friend got dragolich egg last night. nm4 whyvern den. i havent seen before so it must be really rare. palyed couple times didnt get it.  :(

ok on some further reading, it seems like old monthly pets have a very very low chance of dropping from any map. Dragolitch is included in that pool of potential pet drops.

It drops for those who haven't played during that period when that monthly was active, but they had a live account. It happened to me on my second account....both Bearkira and green Dragolich came to me long after those monthlies Emoji_WarBoar.png

@MamaTata quote:

It drops from those who haven't played during that period when that monthly was active, but they had a live account. It happened to me on my second account....both Bearkira and green Dragolich came to me long after those monthlies Emoji_WarBoar.png

Ah ok so it is in fact a bug? but a good bug :D

@MamaTata quote:

It drops for those who haven't played during that period when that monthly was active, but they had a live account. It happened to me on my second account....both Bearkira and green Dragolich came to me long after those monthlies Emoji_WarBoar.png

I thought about this too, but the most of us saw a video where someone had 3 blue dragolichs...
So this theory is wrong.
Maybe the chance is much higher for someone who didn't finish the monthly.

It happens for those who haven't previously completed the monthly, and is acquired by fulfilling the requirements for that specific monthly.

The progress indicator just isn't shown.

So anyone who hasn't got the green drago can complete the monthly to get it.

The multi blue dragolich was another bug, which I believe is now fixed.

Can't be true. I farmed the requirements for the draco multiple times and didn't get it. Did over 60 onslaught maps (you need 30), finished ~100 maps or so in the last 2 weeks (req =  35) and killed waaaaaaay more than 50 specials.

Same with Bearkira. You basically do this challenge on the go. 75 special skeletons, 75 legs and 25 incursions. No Bearkira for me (other than the golden one). And so on. There are plenty of eggs I should have gotten if you could just complete the old quests. There has to be something more. 

@Anhor quote:

Can't be true. I farmed the requirements for the draco multiple times and didn't get it. Did over 60 onslaught maps (you need 30), finished ~100 maps or so in the last 2 weeks (req =  35) and killed waaaaaaay more than 50 specials.

Same with Bearkira. You basically do this challenge on the go. 75 special skeletons, 75 legs and 25 incursions. No Bearkira for me (other than the golden one). And so on. There are plenty of eggs I should have gotten if you could just complete the old quests. There has to be something more. 

But when have you started playing DD2? 

My point was, that players who started game before those monthly missions might be among those who can get pet egg/pet rewards afterwards, like Fozzie mentioned.

I'm not sure when exactly but I believe I started playing when the dracolich monthly was active. Not sure though. I did get the narwhagon egg yesterday. No idea if that's one you get from an earlier or later monthly.

Edit: I just checked when I purchased the DD2 Collector's Pack. That was on the 11th of february. I believe I played for a month before I decided to get it. Maybe earlier.

Edit#2: The earliest file of DD2 on my PC is from the 3rd of january.

@Anhor quote:

I'm not sure when exactly but I believe I started playing when the dracolich monthly was active. Not sure though. I did get the narwhagon egg yesterday. No idea if that's one you get from an earlier or later monthly.

Edit: I just checked when I purchased the DD2 Collector's Pack. That was on the 11th of february. I believe I played for a month before I decided to get it. Maybe earlier.

Edit#2: The earliest file of DD2 on my PC is from the 3rd of january.

BTW the pet can appear on the Salvage guy, if thats the case it might just get deleted. Thats where I found my egg for the sword pet, was pure chance that I checked him, as usually I always forget.

So can anyone post what whas the requirements for them both Dragolichs please?

I had account but i missed the quest for stop playing, ill try it

From Fozzie in another thread (Bearkira Egg thread currently on page 2 of this subforum). A few pets are missing.

Bearkira: Kill 75 skeleton special enemies, get 75 legendary items, win 25 incursions.

Scourge Dragon: Finish 35 sub objective maps, kill 50 ogres, win 25 incursions.

Dragolich: Win 35 maps, kill 50 special mobs, win 30 rounds of onslaught.

Green Dragolich: Slow 100,000 enemies, knockup or stun 10,000 enemies, provoke 1000 enemies.

MrJuiceBags have a video showing whats the fastest way to get the Caustic Dragolich quest done.

Im about two hours doing his method, i dont know if its done and i missed it or its still to be completed, but for sure, if it is real, in one hour max ill get him. Wish me luck xD

@Joghurt Dipper quote:

@MamaTata quote:

I thought about this too, but the most of us saw a video where someone had 3 blue dragolichs...
So this theory is wrong.
Maybe the chance is much higher for someone who didn't finish the monthly.

The 3 Blue Dragolich users got those from a glitch back when the original monthly was running. They were not found through this technique. 

I read on the devstream chat last time from the official trendyent account that dragolich was droppable as a very rare drop (and likely all the monthly pets actually).

@MamaTata quote:

*Dusts off second account* 

Not sure about this as I thought some reporting a pet drop were getting it for the second time

@Fozzie quote:

It happens for those who haven't previously completed the monthly, and is acquired by fulfilling the requirements for that specific monthly.