Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

[Early Access] Patch 15.5 Notes and Discussion

Here are the notes for Patch 15.5 on PC! (PS4 players will receive these fixes either on Friday or in next week's update depending on Sony's certification process.)

• Added a potential fix for the missing Daily Mission bug.

• If you received a Daily Mission yesterday and you login today less than 24 hours after you got yesterday's Daily, you won't get a Daily today until 1AM EDT.

• If you login 24 hours after you got your Daily yesterday, you will get one when you login.

• If you didn't get a Daily yesterday, you will get one today when you login.

• Added a potential fix for the Altar of the Athame Incursion not finishing.

• Added a fix for the stuck tutorial bug. If you're still getting stuck in the tutorial, please blink twice.

iamisom I know this off-topic but will I ever get my account restore? It's has been nearly a week ,since I submitted my request and so far nothing since then.

Edit: My account has been restored.

I don't want to sound negative, but is that it?

3 bug fixes, one of which is a "potential fix" in a week? I am not sure the whole "we understand the community wants bug fixes" is actually being understood.

Basically the 3 fixes are all just attempts at trying to fix what you broke last patch, so basically we are nearly back to pre 15.4 bugs... which is an improvement at least. 

man, I just want to play your game like I used to, when my towers and spheres worked.

@Hover Tower 2000 quote:

Gunwitch Ice needle ability is still not working - with or without the sphere for single target.

Been a couple a patches now i think.

There is a bug with the customes - change to the default one and should be good. Was a problem for me and a couple of others, but once you know the trick it isn't so bad.

@geo981010 quote:

@Hover Tower 2000 quote:

Gunwitch Ice needle ability is still not working - with or without the sphere for single target.

Been a couple a patches now i think.

There is a bug with the customes - change to the default one and should be good. Was a problem for me and a couple of others, but once you know the trick it isn't so bad.

Oh, cba playing DD2 tonight plus for others reference - do u have to stay in default costume or can you change back?