Sign in to follow this  
mindlessdefender

Lets make an Offical Bug list, to help them out.

Sphere Bugs:

Large Sphere Powerful Spears causes Ballistas to no longer do direct damage for 20 seconds on proc (30% chance).

GunWitch Bugs:
(PC) 360 no scope passive does not stack.
(PC) Ice Needle does not work with some skins.

Monk:

PC - Sky Guard Towers sometimes attack 4 targets at once instead of 3. 

PC - Sky Guard Towers usually attack only 1 target instead of 3.

Apprentice:

PC - Frostbite towers randomly get stuck looping their attack animation without actually doing anything. They don't slow enemies, they don't buff defenses with Frosty Power, and sometimes they won't freeze at all, and sometimes they freeze way more than they should be.

Ev2:
(PC) Proton Beam - causing Kobolds to suicide

Level Bugs:

• Unholy catacombs Towers can remain stunned and not function after spirits have been cleansed
  • Unholy catacombs Towers can have their attack speed massively buffed
  • Monsters can become stuck in all spawn locations.
  • Flying monsters on Chrome Enemies hitting invisible wall and automatically dying
 () goblins getting stuck INSIDE the core on Greystone Plaza.

Other:
(PC) People sometimes getting returned to Tavern/title screen after selecting replay.
PC- ye old ogres/mobs/ghosts stuck after target dummy teleport bug has been around forever

(PC/PS4) fall through map when entering public tavern after leaving game.
() Tested Onslaught throne room,  done long runs and noticed items will go into inventory with no auto pickup and be sent to scavenger with or without inventory being full or without having many items on ground.

Let me know of other bugs and I can add them to the list.

I will past some lists as I do not have time right now to write everything down.

@geo981010 quote:

Here is a couple to get the list going while waiting for patch to come out and DL:

0) Multiple builder lag

1) Mage walls explode, and seem to let critters run by

2) As Slekeleons respawn, they are invulnerable for several seconds but still draw and soak up fire. (This stinks for slow firing weapons as they will waste their first attack).

3) The tower display bugs - sometimes towers show the wrong stats/etc for other players when you inspect them

4) Several passives for specific classes are not color coded (Arcanist, Full Hearts, Aftershock, etc)

5) With the Glaive of Storms, Storm Gloves only activate the first second of attacking while flying if you hold the attack button down (should fire every second).

6) Towering Poison and Speedy Darts are still rolling even though those passives were removed from active gear and said to have been removed.

7) Jackpot is still rolling on builder gear (only works on DPS)

8)

9) Can't inspect other player's currently equipped characters, only the ones they started the round with (ie it doesn't refresh if someone changes decks)

10) Having too many items on ground can cause autocollect to fill up your bags with items that should not get put there (ie your legendary only bags will get stuffed with pet food and blue gear).

11) Having too many items on ground can cause new items go the scavenger immediately

12) PDT towers from multiple builders stacks instead of just taking the max poison damage from whatever player

13)

14) Galactic weapons can spawn with builder passives but DPS specials passives (ie pumkinator with builder, ravenhost with builder, etc).

15) Towers will aim ahead of moving target's current location and hit a wall consistently in some cases

16) Walls are sometimes ignored

17) Reanimated bones can sometimes be raised right behind a wall and then just waltz in to crystal

Typos:

1) Explosive Arrows passive "25% chance ofr ...." typo

2) Bling King final text message has typo too (can't recall specifics though)

3) Shrapnel passive "Shrapnel Increases ..." typo (first letter in Increases should not be capitalized)

4) Witch Mark passive "....abilities have a X% chance place..." typo (missing word after chance)

5) Torpedo Range passive "Increases the range =" typo (extra "=")

6) Reflect Beam Nodes passie "...can sustain by: +X" typo (extra ":")

7) Serpentine Swiftness passive "...reduces ability cooldowns by -.1" (extra "-")

8) Dark Mage Slayer passive "...grants a Charge" (Charge should not be capitalized). This happens with all 4 of the onslaught weapons.

9) Gold Shower passive missing "-" between passive name and description

10) Both special passives for Glaive of Storm are missing the "-" between the passive name and the description

@stormreaper quote:

I wrote this a while back, some of it may be fixed, but after glancing it I think its all still relevant

EV

1. EV proton charge can turn 360 degrees when hit by a knockback from Harbinger (most likely others too)
  2. Ev model remains twisted from proton charge when aiming sideways after map finishes (doesn’t always occur)
  3. Ev big boy has the small bomb in it

Abyss Lord

1. Joining a game after skeleton archers have beenplaced sometimes doesn’t render them correctly, only showing one side of thearchers.

Item Drops

1. Items are placed inside the inventory when thefloor is full of items on the map, ignores any autocollect rules and fills upall bags, after being full items are sent to the scavenger.

Lobby/Party

1. Attempting to join a friend who is in a fullgame will put you in a party with him (not always), after which you will bothbe getting messages to leave or stay in match, if either decide to quit/enter?
  2. When a party member leaves session? All otherparty members are also left immediately forced to follow him without anywarning back into hub (occurred 3 times after opening end game chest inbastille without the victory screen popping up and collecting loot)

Towers

1. Attempting to inspect a tower’s stats when thebuilder switches hero shows incorrect stats, if the builder swaps back to thehero who built the tower the information is correct again.
  2. Players who join after the towers have beenbuilt are shown incorrect tower stats on inspect.
  3. Tower stats overflow under other stats/out ofthe stats window

Mobs

1. Ogre/mini boss/boss health bars don’t displaythe progress graphics of amount of health left sometimes.

Incursions

1. The demon incursion boss health graphic thatshows the stages is incorrect for the damage required to reach them.

General

1. Onslaught has “press g to ready!” during waves that have already started.
  2. When swapping characters the pet information isn’t loaded properly in the inventory screen. This also occurs when swapping pets out.
  3. Pets don’t show how much ipwr they provide even though they are included in the calculation.
  4. Opening the chest at the start of the match at the same time as another player doesn’t give mana to one of the players.
  5. Mana chests are reserved to the players in the game at the end of the counter for “waiting for players” any other players joining afterwards will not be able to open a chest. This also means that if the reserved players leave the mana is unobtainable.

Ps4 - hero deck locking up and not letting you add heroes.

Ps4 - infinite load screens

Ps4 - still falling through world at times

Ps4 - split screen lag could be related to or entirely the mumber of items/mana lag.

Ps4 - unable to connect to psn.  Yet all other games have no problem.

Ps4 - dailies not being able to be re rolled 

Ps4 - sound bugs, inside a building(ramparts) vs. Outside the same building.  Or sewers.  Volume maxes out even though controls are at minimum.

Ps4 - I'll let you know when the next patch comes out and breaks things.

@mindlessdefender quote:

@Gengarian quote:

PC - Whole team will get kicked from a map (Happened to me in Altar in Athame twice, could be place-specific)

is that while in the middle of match or at end?

Usually in the middle.

I get kicked during the middle of a wave, then go back to see if another server of the same place is available, but the game doesn't appear even when I refresh...

PC- last time i checked volcano tephra bomb passive does not stack.

PC- ye old ogres/mobs/ghosts stuck after target dummy teleport bug has been around forever

PC - Sky Guard Towers sometimes attack 4 targets at once instead of 3. 

PC - Sky Guard Towers usually attack only 1 target instead of 3.

PC - Frostbite towers randomly get stuck looping their attack animation without actually doing anything. They don't slow enemies, they don't buff defenses with Frosty Power, and sometimes they won't freeze at all, and sometimes they freeze way more than they should be.

PC - Frosty Power is incorrectly capped at 50.

Uber spheres:

• Exploding Guard - not working
  • Shielding Guard - not working

Large Spheres:

• Powerful Spear - not working

Towers:

• Proton Beam - causing Kobolds to suicide
  • Ballista crit numbers -  white rather then red

Maps:

• Unholy catacombs Towers can remain stunned and not function after spirits have been cleansed
  • Unholy catacombs Towers can have their attack speed massively buffed
  • Monsters can become stuck in all spawn locations
  • Dark Knights vanish in the Dark Altar map
  • Dark Knights can attack the Core & defenses in the Dark Altar map
  • Flying monsters on Chrome Enemies hitting invisible wall and automatically dying

Lag:

• Gunwitch lag
  • multibuilder lag

@Zimmermann quote:

Towers:

• Proton Beam - causing Kobolds to suicide

If you are talking about flying Kobolds, I would argue that this is actually intended. Or...at least I HOPE it is intended! :-P

Anyway, A bug I came across for the 1st time the other day is random goblins getting stuck INSIDE the core on Greystone Plaza. Not sure what caused it, but it happened on wave 3/7 and again on wave 6/7. 

I reported this bug via in game bug report. 

~There were 4 players altogether.

~No walls were being used.

~PDT, LSA, Frosty towers (Buff Beams too I think) were used

Proton beams may have been used as well, I cannot recall.

@Plic70 quote:

Ps4 - still falling through world at times

Also occuring on PC, especially after playing a map and going back to tavern. No way to get back to the tavern (=hub) without exiting the game.

Due to my quote I forgot what I wanted to say initially..

Edit:

@mindlessdefender quote:

Apprentice:

My frostbite towers never seem to work, just saying.

@mindlessdefender quote:

Level Bugs:
(PC) Incursion:  Altar of the Athame  map does not end when Assassins dead or Assassins get stuck out side or in level that is not reachable to kill.

I played it today and it seemed like there is a problem with the programming of the chrome buff for enemies. If red it states, Enemies are unable to get knocked up or stunned.

The flying enemies don't fly against a wall but rather enter the realm properly, like enemies not getting damage when inside of the spawn. I'm pretty sure therefore they disabled the option for flying for enemies because only ogres or grounded witherbeasts have to ability to not be knocked up.

Maybe easy fixable with a workaround using the GW flying/Monk stormcloud code or something like this.

A truly 10/10 thread. I love this initiative, and I love how respectfully and constructively it's being done. Kudos to the OP, mindlessdefender, for starting this! I'm sending this thread to our QA team to pick apart like the hungry bug-seeking vultures they are.

Just as a heads up:  It's our plan to launch the new bug submission platform in the next week or two. It will require you to make a new account (we're looking into other means of signing up, but the work required is not minor), but I hope to see this kind of initiative there. Once the bug site launches, that's going to be our primary location for bug reports and figuring out which community issues take priority. We'll still look through the forums and social for reports, but we're going to direct people to the new site if they post a bug outside of it. 

It's my hope that the new site will give our team a clearer understanding of the bugs currently aggravating the community and to give the community a clearer understanding of what bugs we're currently targeting. We'll see how it goes.

I wrote this a while back, some of it may be fixed, but after glancing it I think its all still relevant

EV

1. EV proton charge can turn 360 degrees when hit by a knockback from Harbinger (most likely others too)
  2. Ev model remains twisted from proton charge when aiming sideways after map finishes (doesn’t always occur)
  3. Ev big boy has the small bomb in it

Abyss Lord

1. Joining a game after skeleton archers have beenplaced sometimes doesn’t render them correctly, only showing one side of thearchers.

Item Drops

1. Items are placed inside the inventory when thefloor is full of items on the map, ignores any autocollect rules and fills upall bags, after being full items are sent to the scavenger.

Lobby/Party

1. Attempting to join a friend who is in a fullgame will put you in a party with him (not always), after which you will bothbe getting messages to leave or stay in match, if either decide to quit/enter?
  2. When a party member leaves session? All otherparty members are also left immediately forced to follow him without anywarning back into hub (occurred 3 times after opening end game chest inbastille without the victory screen popping up and collecting loot)

Towers

1. Attempting to inspect a tower’s stats when thebuilder switches hero shows incorrect stats, if the builder swaps back to thehero who built the tower the information is correct again.
  2. Players who join after the towers have beenbuilt are shown incorrect tower stats on inspect.
  3. Tower stats overflow under other stats/out ofthe stats window

Mobs

1. Ogre/mini boss/boss health bars don’t displaythe progress graphics of amount of health left sometimes.

Incursions

1. The demon incursion boss health graphic thatshows the stages is incorrect for the damage required to reach them.

General

1. Onslaught has “press g to ready!” during waves that have already started.
  2. When swapping characters the pet information isn’t loaded properly in the inventory screen. This also occurs when swapping pets out.
  3. Pets don’t show how much ipwr they provide even though they are included in the calculation.
  4. Opening the chest at the start of the match at the same time as another player doesn’t give mana to one of the players.
  5. Mana chests are reserved to the players in the game at the end of the counter for “waiting for players” any other players joining afterwards will not be able to open a chest. This also means that if the reserved players leave the mana is unobtainable.

Here is a couple to get the list going while waiting for patch to come out and DL:

0) Multiple builder lag

1) Mage walls explode, and seem to let critters run by

2) As Slekeleons respawn, they are invulnerable for several seconds but still draw and soak up fire. (This stinks for slow firing weapons as they will waste their first attack).

3) The tower display bugs - sometimes towers show the wrong stats/etc for other players when you inspect them

4) Several passives for specific classes are not color coded (Arcanist, Full Hearts, Aftershock, etc)

5) With the Glaive of Storms, Storm Gloves only activate the first second of attacking while flying if you hold the attack button down (should fire every second).

6) Towering Poison and Speedy Darts are still rolling even though those passives were removed from active gear and said to have been removed.

7) Jackpot is still rolling on builder gear (only works on DPS)

8) Earthshatter towers are no longer AoE, but Fault Line passive still exists that increases AoE.

9) Can't inspect other player's currently equipped characters, only the ones they started the round with (ie it doesn't refresh if someone changes decks)

10) Having too many items on ground can cause autocollect to fill up your bags with items that should not get put there (ie your legendary only bags will get stuffed with pet food and blue gear).

11) Having too many items on ground can cause new items go the scavenger immediately

12) PDT towers from multiple builders stacks instead of just taking the max poison damage from whatever player

13) PDTs, AA, Earthshatters, Flamethrowers, and possibly others shoot through walls

14) Galactic weapons can spawn with builder passives but DPS specials passives (ie pumkinator with builder, ravenhost with builder, etc).

15) Towers will aim ahead of moving target's current location and hit a wall consistently in some cases

16) Walls are sometimes ignored

17) Reanimated bones can sometimes be raised right behind a wall and then just waltz in to crystal

Typos:

1) Explosive Arrows passive "25% chance ofr ...." typo

2) Bling King final text message has typo too (can't recall specifics though)

3) Shrapnel passive "Shrapnel Increases ..." typo (first letter in Increases should not be capitalized)

4) Witch Mark passive "....abilities have a X% chance place..." typo (missing word after chance)

5) Torpedo Range passive "Increases the range =" typo (extra "=")

6) Reflect Beam Nodes passie "...can sustain by: +X" typo (extra ":")

7) Serpentine Swiftness passive "...reduces ability cooldowns by -.1" (extra "-")

8) Dark Mage Slayer passive "...grants a Charge" (Charge should not be capitalized). This happens with all 4 of the onslaught weapons.

9) Gold Shower passive missing "-" between passive name and description

10) Both special passives for Glaive of Storm are missing the "-" between the passive name and the description

[PC] - Was trying NM4 Onslaught and was getting OHKO'd by Skeletons, yet my HP bar still had about 75% left.

Basically, Skeleton Orcs can 1-shot players when they shouldn't.

Ps4 - lavamancer secondary charge stalls and doesn't go forward when trying to charge over a gap or change in elevation of terrain.  Example:dragonfall bazaar left lane you can't charge and jump off towards the middle or right lanes. You will stay put.  Same thing in nimbus reach over the chasm.

PS4 - Series Ev2 defenses are capable of being place in most areas of the hub, except for her Weapon Manufacturer.

PS4 - The Lavamancer Fissure of Embermount doesn't show complete animation of its defense.

PS4 - Apprentice's Flamethrower Tower can attack through and cause damage to monsters in their spawn point, way before they come out of the lane. When place near the monsters spawn area.

Continuing this list after the revamp patch.

Ps4 - infinite load screens

Ps4 - still falling through map, only private tavern so far, when loading back in from dungeons

Ps4 - sound bug still apparent in sewers and ramparts, sound volume maxs out regardless of setting

Ps4 - split screen lag is still huge

Ps4 - split screen player 2 doesn't register for the ui.  The map and defense/wave info remained where it was for solo play.  Player 2 had to leave session and rejoin twice before that was corrected.  But then the player 2 ui never appeared.  Could not see player 2 stat info or abilities/tower buttons.

Ps4 - random drops from game.

First, awesome topic!

@iamisom quote:

A truly 10/10 thread. I love this initiative, and I love how respectfully and constructively it's being done. Kudos to the OP, mindlessdefender, for starting this! I'm sending this thread to our QA team to pick apart like the hungry bug-seeking vultures they are.

Just as a heads up:  It's our plan to launch the new bug submission platform in the next week or two. It will require you to make a new account (we're looking into other means of signing up, but the work required is not minor), but I hope to see this kind of initiative there. Once the bug site launches, that's going to be our primary location for bug reports and figuring out which community issues take priority. We'll still look through the forums and social for reports, but we're going to direct people to the new site if they post a bug outside of it. 

It's my hope that the new site will give our team a clearer understanding of the bugs currently aggravating the community and to give the community a clearer understanding of what bugs we're currently targeting. We'll see how it goes.

Well if its about bugs, then its truly a big thing *evil goblin grin with a slight hint of slissssssery*