Sign in to follow this  
Caddy

Onslaught trashloot...

So, im in this Onslaught, farming for good leggys, selecting relic as reward. 

Some rounds later after start, all my non-autocollect bags are filled with blues, greens, eggs, petstuff.. Pretty much all the trash i dont want. I know the relics are supposed to go in non-autocollect bags, but there is no room.. 

Why is this? Why am i getting all the trash i dont want? Should this not just disappear from the map? In stead of beeing put in my bags? 

Anyone else experiencing this? Any solution? Or is it another game bug... ?

Edit1: As a temporary solution, i have 3 bags marked as autocollect everything, as a buffer.. Just selling everything in those bags every 3-6-9 waves or so.. 

Edit2: Are the trash-items on a timer, or are they pushed into inventory when the floor is "full"? 

Yea...no matter if your bags are marked for auto-collect legendary only or w/e, it will start to fill your bags with junk..at least for me every time. No way around it that i've found other then every now and then start to clean up and sell everything on the floor...It's a issue thats been stressed to the devs countless times. Personally i'd rather them leave it alone, or there fix might result in us not being able to pick anything up for a week or 2.

As far as I know the relics are considered as gear and go in the bags the very same way as the rest of the stuff so I don't see what is your problem. Secondly you get better loots at the wave goes on, you start with trash and then it get betters (to avoid farm the first waves over and over as it was used in the past).

And lastly it is true that the every 3 waves rewards are way too often blue/mythical rarity but if you have a good build waves (except hordes one ...) go rather quickly so. And also you can sell during build phase so you shouldn't really have bag space issues.

@Sombrero quote:

As far as I know the relics are considered as gear and go in the bags the very same way as the rest of the stuff so I don't see what is your problem. Secondly you get better loots at the wave goes on, you start with trash and then it get betters (to avoid farm the first waves over and over as it was used in the past).

And lastly it is true that the every 3 waves rewards are way too often blue/mythical rarity but if you have a good build waves (except hordes one ...) go rather quickly so. And also you can sell during build phase so you shouldn't really have bag space issues.

When bags are getting full of the trash, there aint space for the rewards... Selling really depends if im there or not.. I mean, 120waves, at keyboard.. Who does that??