Sign in to follow this  
freezo0480

increase the drop rate of 750+gears after making the game harder

Its frustruating now and I can image it being impossible to get really good +750 gear after Trendy makes the game harder because we gonna fail the map more often

If 750's were easier to find, I would have quit by now. Its the only thing other then specific legendaries for builds that is keeping me playing the game.

I like that they are very rare, though its really irritating when you cant find one specific item, for me that item is a Monk builder helm.

@Zimmermann quote:

If 750's were easier to find, I would have quit by now. Its the only thing other then specific legendaries for builds that is keeping me playing the game.

I like that they are very rare, though its really irritating when you cant find one specific item, for me that item is a Monk builder helm.

I agree but I dont mean bigger chance for specificaly 750 but 700-750 sometimes I dont even get a gear in like 8 runs 

@freezo0480 quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

I agree but I dont mean bigger chance for specificaly 750 but 700-750 sometimes I dont even get a gear in like 8 runs 

Maybe they should have some kind of token system, every time you beat a NM4 map you get a token that can be used on a chest that is not opened yet and makes it drop a guaranteed 750 item, maybe make it 10 tokens.  Cause I hate RNG when you can do 10 runs and get no 701+ item seems so depressing.

@mindlessdefender quote:

Just make a NM5, where all items that drop are 700, and 750 items have a 50% chance of dropping.  Enemies in NM5 will have 4x more HP then NM4.

That would be the fast and easy way, but that would hurt the game in the long run I think.

I hope NM 5 or whatever mode come after is better than that.

When the game is finished, polished, with a proper endgame, they can add pseudo difficulty levels like in disgaea or many other games (like make enemies 20% stronger and items 10% stronger, as many times as you want) to add to the longevity of the game, but now is not the time to do that.

@mindlessdefender quote:

Game so easy I find little motive to farm 750 items.  Only motive for me is medal farming right now.

The game might be easy, but there is always interesting ways to make a challenge. I enjoy playing weaker heroes, then farming 750 gear is needed to make the builds work. Also doing the community challenge without new heroes, exploding apprentice walls and no dragolitch is a fun and quite hard challenge.

If all people do is either buy the always overpowered new heroes or play the META then sure the game is far to easy. 

But while the end game is so badly designed, surely its the best time to make those cool builds that require more gear or else there is no point playing.

@Zimmermann quote:

This really shouldn't be the main reason anyone sticks around though lol