Sign in to follow this  
CyBer Sh0t*

Is is possible to get back the sold item? I just accidentally sold my pet

Is is possible to get back the sold item? I just accidentaly sold my pet. 

It has about 47 affection points and my first pet. It was not legendary so I accidentally sold it thinking it is just trash.

https://trendyent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

That is the page to fill out a support ticket. You can't BUY the pet back, but if you're willing to loose any changes made since having sold it (and possible a little before), you can fill out a ticket telling them exactly when you sold it, and asking them to roll your account back to right before you did. This is of course entirely your choice as to whether it is worth it or not.

Also, the support team runs from 8:00am to 5:00pm EST, so you shouldn't expect a response till sometime tomorrow. Just incase you want more time to think if it is worth~

@xArcAngel quote:

https://trendyent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

That is the page to fill out a support ticket. You can't BUY the pet back, but if you're willing to loose any changes made since having sold it (and possible a little before), you can fill out a ticket telling them exactly when you sold it, and asking them to roll your account back to right before you did. This is of course entirely your choice as to whether it is worth it or not.

Also, the support team runs from 8:00am to 5:00pm EST, so you shouldn't expect a response till sometime tomorrow. Just incase you want more time to think if it is worth~

thank you

@CyBer Sh0t* quote:

It has about 47 affection points and my first pet. It was not legendary so I accidentally sold it thinking it is just trash.

If it's just a common pet I wouldn't worry about it tbh.

However Trendy have said the buy back feature you mentioned isn't a priority and it may never come to fruition. Then again if they were competent they would know how a feature like that would of stopped alot of traffic for their support section and they could deal with real problems people are having instead.

@CyBer Sh0t* quote:

what a sad story !

https://trendyent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/209443447-In-Game-Item-Restore-Policy

Trendy Entertainment

In-Game Item Restore Policy

Bug - We may be able to provide the item that was lost if a support ticket is sent within 48 hours of the item being noticed missing.

Gem Purchases - If you did not receive the items you purchased with Gems, please submit a ticket request here.

Accidental Deletions - We apologize but we cannot provide restoration to items that have been accidentally deleted or sold.

owno...i think i just accidently sold an entire bag i dont remeber pressing the r1 button.... i just wanted to sell 1 item cause my invetory was getting to full  > please fix an undo last sale option for future ...guess all that stuff is gone now and no way to get them back ? since it may have been a bug but if i did accidently pressed r1 its an accidental sale im not 100%sure