Sign in to follow this  
CyBer Sh0t*

Is lavamancer useful compared to EV2, abyss lord and posion dart tower?

You should be able to clear content with a builder LM and DPS LM, but that's not saying much you can clear content with a baby rattle and some cotton buds.

Yup, 0 DU #5. You can only place 2 per Lavamancer, but if you create enough LM, you could place all #5's for free. Spam them all over the map and then use EV2 Buff beams and Monk Boost Auaras and see what happens.

Other than doing that, his wall is 80 DU, but I have been able to use 1-2 of his walls per lane, use His oil geysers and use Monk SA and then DPS my way to victory. If I have room, I will add 1 Frosty tower per lane. Even if 3 ogres come out all at once, the ogres are slowed so much that I can get to all 3 ogres without any trouble. :-) 

So, yes! Not only is LM viable, but he is super useful! Especially since his wall will make enemies fight each other. Think about Kobolds running into Ogres and how wonderful that is! I will just stop there..... ;-)

@SpiderDanX quote:Think about Kobolds running into Ogres and how wonderful that is! I will just stop there..... ;-)

Reading This... want me to do it everytime... While Eating Popcorn

Man-shot-dead-for-eating-popcorn-too-lou

"imagine the Ogre Saying to the kobold... Something before becoming into stone"