Sign in to follow this  
PandynatorDD

New incursion with zero DU used

@Fozzie quote:

Did you guys use the bells at all during the runs?

I don't think so no.

If you look at the minimap during the 4th wave, no flyers get stuck at all. And at the end of the wave you can see almost all the enemies die right after the assassins die, but some are left alive and it just keeps on going.

Just there seems to be a theory that no bells equals no bugs, did 4 games on the trot with no bugs with the same team and no-one touched the bells during each run.

Possibly its the stunning of the flyers I don't know I just try to not use anything fancy just good old shots no abilities or anything on them and it seems to have worked so far.

The incursion is a touch fragile.

@Fozzie quote:

Just there seems to be a theory that no bells equals no bugs, did 4 games on the trot with no bugs with the same team and no-one touched the bells during each run.

Possibly its the stunning of the flyers I don't know I just try to not use anything fancy just good old shots no abilities or anything on them and it seems to have worked so far.

bugs without bells here. its just false pattern recognition :)

@Fozzie quote:

can't really do it without stuns i guess. i had taser suit, the sword with life on hit and an elder pet with hex to survive those ghosts and they hit quite hard in the last wave

Sometimes the Assasins just glitch out of the map .... better said that they are moved outside the building and trying to fly through the walls

sometimes you can get their aggro with a pet and they come to you, so you can kill them ... sometimes it needs a massive amount of double-jumps and shooting to get them

looks like the biggest challenge is to actually finish the map. 5 out of 5 times after i killed all the ghosts i didn't get a chest and stuff kept spawning (played monk, gw, huntress and 2x squire)

@opfer quote:

Sometimes the Assasins just glitch out of the map .... better said that they are moved outside the building and trying to fly through the walls

sometimes you can get their aggro with a pet and they come to you, so you can kill them ... sometimes it needs a massive amount of double-jumps and shooting to get them

Yea, that is another bug though. It's not actually what happens here. If you look at the minimap during 4th wave, no flyers get stuck at all.

Towards the end, you see the win trigger to a degree, it wipes almost all the enemies, which is what happens when your supposed to win the map. 

But for some reason it just doesn't let you win.