Sign in to follow this  
Voidq

Ice Needle broken since the last patch (13.9.2016)

As you can see it does nothing, no damage, nor any visual effect. The visual can be seen at a completely different place to where Im actually aiming and even there it does no damage.

The issue persists both in the tavern and on 5 maps that Ive tested it on.

Ive also tested it both with and without the "Zero Entropy Round" sphere, still the same.

Quote from the Dark Altar patch notes: Fixed a bug where if a player fired Ice Needle while still rising during a double jump, the projectile misfired.

- I assume this is where things went wrong :P

OK, I have the problem too with my primary GW :(

But here is the weird thing - my second GW does not. I took all the gear/spheres off my primary, and she still was shooting blanks. My second put on all the gear, and she was still fine. I leveled up a third (with DCD like the first since my second was HD/AP), and she is now wearing the first GWs gear and spheres with no problem.

So does something happen if you double jump and fire a needle so that character is now stuck? I don't really want to test it out myself :)

@vinny_boberano quote:

Same issue here.  I did find one person claiming that it is working fine for them...though the braggart was unreliable in their claims.

I said that it was working fine for me in this thread (not sure why we need 2 different threads for the same issue both in the bug reports section). Are you calling me the unreliable braggart?

Word on the streets is it works fine in original costume but not in any custom costumes :) for OP, so change your costume if you wanna shoot ice needles lol  voidq 

hom-sha-bom

@Zkurcrow quote:

Word on the streets is it works fine in original costume but not in any custom costumes :) for OP, so change your costume if you wanna shoot ice needles lol  voidq 

hom-sha-bom

Thanks Zk - that did it for me. The one broken GW was using the Black Magic suit, and when I switched her back it is working now.

Black magic indeed :)