[Early Access] The Dark Altar (15.4) Notes and Discussion

The Dark Altar is live now on PC & PS4! Here are the patch notes:

Features

New Map:  Crumbled Bulwark

• As selected by you in our Influence Vote, our newest map is the Crumbled Bulwark!

• Crumbled Bulwark is a remake of DD1’s Ramparts. Medium-sized map. Three cores.

New Incursion:  Altar of the Athame

• Includes a special new Incursion Enemy:  the Altar Assassins. Complete this Incursion to receive...

New Mystic Dagger:  The Dark Ritual Blade

• Drops from the Victory Chest in the Altar of the Athame Incursion

• This dagger is for the Mystic, who will arrive in our next update!

New iPWR 750 Ring

• Has a chance to drop in the Victory Chests in the Altar of the Athame Incursion

Bug Fixes

• Added more fixes to the Daily Mission and Daily Map Bonus bugs. If you’re still not receiving your Daily Missions or Daily Map Bonuses, please let us know. (It’s possible that you won’t receive a new daily until the next refresh at 1AM EDT, so if you don’t see your Daily Mission or Daily Map bonus after this update, please wait until the refresh to see if this fixes the issue.)

• Made a code change to damage numbers to improve client/server stabilization.

• Fixed a keybinding error where re-binding “Activate” to a different key would break EV2 node placement on the newly bound key.

• Added a fix for the minimap not showing up on Liferoot Forest. Let us know if it’s still not working for you.

• Fixed a crash that would happen with the Apprentice Armageddon Staff.

• Fixed a graphical error on the tooltip for inspecting defenses.

• Fixed the Molten Citadel Incursion to include a Nightmare I version.

• Fixed a bug where a very particular instance was rewarding more Defender Medals than intended.

• Fixed an issue where an extra daily reroll was being given.

• Fixed a bug where if a player fired Ice Needle while still rising during a double jump, the projectile misfired.

• PS4 - Corrected text on bag purchases to be less confusing. (All bags let you rename and set custom icons.)

• PS4 - When wearing the Black Magic Ops with split screen active, a cluster of yellow polygons off to the side of the gun arm no longer appears when jumping.

Trendy did you  guys change the PS4 Inventory UI? I'm assuming from this PS4 - Corrected text on bag purchases to be less confusing. (All bags let you rename and set custom icons.)

The new incursion is good fun once you figure it out however pets attacking the Altar Assassins takes them out of their stunned state (when using Assassins bell) which is incredibly annoying, was this intended or an oversight?

The map looks amazing.

However, 2 out of 3 attempts on this ruined by bugs, So I am at 2 Defeats, 1 Victory.

A Dark Knight destroying me Core seems a bit unfair, likewise Dark Knights no longer spawning so you cant end the wave is also not cool (and yes I checked my mini map :)).