so guys, i bought the game on the beta and i started to play again some days ago, and i noticed the hero prices are so SOO expensive, and i wan't to know why? the new heroes are 10k.

@Churumela quote:

so guys, i bought the game on the beta and i started to play again some days ago, and i noticed the hero prices are so SOO expensive, and i wan't to know why? the new heroes are 10k.

New heroes are 10k Defender Medals AFTER the first two weeks they've been released. This is not the paid currency you get from pre-ordering.

Cause its a free to play game.  dailys can be rerolled to 450 and we get a mission every week for 600.

Getting medals from dailys/weekly missions gives you 7,500 medals in 2 weeks minus the medals from matches.  Also 3x weekends give you lots, so 10k aint that bad.  Vs other free to play games where you need to spend 80 hours of games to get a character.

If your not a endgame player grinding medals isn't super easy =[. Just do dailies and weeklies. Once your caught up with all the heroes its easy to stay ahead. And if you can do NM4 then grinding demon lair for 2 hours per day on the weekends will get you 6k in 3 days.

As said medals come "fast". My only concern with the current system is the uber spheres price (which are mostly pretty useless too so it's quite hilarious), plus the spheres and all. Wish spheres were less expensive.