Sign in to follow this  
cosilpah2

This guy is hacker.

Glacier's Demise is an event item.  Event items are created by the events team and trendy and are handed out to those that participated in the events. 

@ddace quote:

Glacier's Demise is an event item.  Event items are created by the events team and trendy and are handed out to those that participated in the events. 

PLS TELL TRENDY TO BRING BACK DD ONLINE FOR PS3 

It shouldn't have hero movement speed tho? And i want a set like that too! Dunno why im not able to get all stats around 5k.. Maybe im just bad lol

@Nobl3d quote:

It shouldn't have hero movement speed tho? And i want a set like that too! Dunno why im not able to get all stats around 5k.. Maybe im just bad lol

You are right.  I briefly glanced since the original post just mentioning it being a glacier demise.  Sometimes players dont know about even items.  Looks like they may have just been pointing out the glacier is hacked.

And yes that set seems to have issues as well.

@gulcivip quote:

@ddace quote:

PLS TELL TRENDY TO BRING BACK DD ONLINE FOR PS3 

It's not possible, as it wasn't Trendy that took it away. (Also posting stuff like this in a completely unrelated topic is not constructive)

I like how the profile you linked to unlocked all 106 achievements within 1 minute of each other.

There's a tool out there that can modify steam achievements for any game (even if you dont own it or havent ever even installed it). Valve will most likely be giving him what he deserves eventually.

While it's sad people feel to be in need to hack DD, is naming and shaming allowed nowadays? Because if so... I do have a lot of users to call out for exploiting (also considered cheating) the game.

Please avoid name and shame on the forums(I removed your links and info about him). <3

As for the player, he's been taken care of. :)