Sign in to follow this  
EagleOne

WTF... Tavern Expansion thread closed?

Seems I have to mention it first for calmed down responses... Black's suggestion would be easily able to realize. I'm still offering my help within the CDT if certain things seems to difficult. I'm still awaiting a response if they (the CDT) would like help from other experienced coders, neither a response here at the forums nor at steam chat regarding a participation at the CDT.

Disclaimer: This post has not been done to upset anyone, neither withing the CDT nor anyone else. Why do i say it would be easily able to realize? I do have a lot of coding experience and we already have host-limited features, therefore it should be more than easy to inject a check if an user is host or not...

Disclaimer²; I am not here to fuel anything!!!!

To make myself clear, yes it's possible (the code side is already done >.>) and the consensus does seem to be that it is a good idea. My wording above was more along the lines of "nothing confirmed until we can confirm it is actually working on Steam" (there's been several occasions now where it all works perfectly until it goes on steam)

guys ik that pew might sound alittle hostile in some of his posts but believe me he isn't 

he cares and love this game alot that's why sometimes he's sad about the changing (some not all) ^^

same things with other ppl :D , for the CDT we <3 you for all the things that you are doing keep up and we will keep coming with the ideas 

@Atherial quote:

hey guys im just saying that im super excited to have a out door area and that may be the thing im most looking forward to. nexus please make it happen some time and can we have a second eternian crystal out there so that i don't have to go inside.

omg that will be amazing :D

@kg4q quote:

guys ik that pew might sound alittle hostile in some of his posts but believe me he isn't 

he cares and love this game alot that's why sometimes he's sad about the changing (some not all) ^^

same things with other ppl :D , for the CDT we <3 you for all the things that you are doing keep up and we will keep coming with the ideas 

To my belief I'm not hostile... I'm just not cheering (damn the word I actually wanted to wrote is slang -.-) I'm very criticism and I don't hide it behind kind words. I can imagine their feeling since I've developed my own mods for years BUT that's no reason to be upset about criticism posts, regardless of the time you might have spend. Well, back in the days during my own development I was also more touchy. So I asked them to support me or .... (damn again slang :D )

At the end all I try is to let them think more out of the box. It's clear to me that you cannot please everyone but wearing blinders and forgetting everyone on the left and right isn't better ;)

nuff said :)