[Early Access] Patch Notes 15.3 and Discussion

This is a quick fix for the current issue with daily mission reset and completion, and we’ll have a better fix for this on Tuesday.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed the daily mission refresh to continue giving new daily missions and map bonuses.

Known Issue

• Anyone that comes into the patch with three existing quests, and you complete one quest, you’ll get another daily quest that was meant for the following day.  Then ON that following day, you will not receive a new quest.  It’s a little wonky, but we’re working on it.

If you’re playing on PS4, all of these changes will be in the Dark Altar Update on Tuesday.

No Quest for the missing Days .... k, i can live with that

But now the Map-Bonus is gone ?!

Have played just one Map today, but all 5 are allready shown as done ...

@opfer quote:

No Quest for the missing Days .... k, i can live with that

But now the Map-Bonus is gone ?!

Have played just one Map today, but all 5 are allready shown as done ...

Who else but Trendy

Yeah, I just downloaded and am a bit confused. I did not get a new Daily Mission (I have had zero since patch), and my daily treasure bonuses are also still completed. So do I get some tomorrow?

If this still isn't right - maybe just reset the weekly bonus mission each day until patch? I bet some gobu will write you the official announcement for it if you blame the goblin hordes for the problem...

Daily missions are not fixed, for me at least and a few people in the town hub as of 2 minutes ago...

Ok, I did patch yesterday and didn't get reset. But today I logged in, and got a new daily mission and the daily bonuses were reset too.  Hope it is working for everybody else too!

Two days later the patches becomes live ?!

Got a Daily and the Map Bonus was resetted ... strange trendy behaviour squire_small.png

So the daily quest and daily map bonuses broke again after working for two days. My map bonus is actually stuck on two remaining uses (2 blue chevrons/ribbons).

It's truly, truly bizarre kind of error...feels like someone at the coding department messed up/froze the internal game clock and forgot to fix it.

I got two dailies and the weekly but nothing new after that. So I got my medal fix and bought some upgrade boosters for the rings that will drop for my DPS characters, hopefully the update will really fix it.