After 100s of hours of farming surge I finnally got 750 boots! but.....

Some reason they think Crit dmg and HP should be a thing.... Proton beam only defense in whole game that benefits from this because the crit dmg scales better then defense power on it, so maybe have Ev2 only roll this on her items?
Please for the love of all that is RNG, get rid of the Crit dmg/HP combination.  Also removing Jackpot from Defense items be a nice touch too.
whys_zpserowmuti.jpg

I had the exact same problem with the Bling King Incursion, Defense Health and Defense Crit Damage together on a 750 IPWR gloves after several tries ;-;

750 and *** passive on Iron Core that's just dumb.

This is why so many people are just going elsewhere, loot should have been fixed a very long time ago.

They fixed legendary chests but that's just one step, no point getting the proper chest if what comes out of it is junk.

I have yet to get a perfect 750 yet but i do share this frustration. I have had 2 747 medalions drop and both had terrible passives and worthless stat combinations for the toon i was gearing, Compared to the 680ish one that i got from an onslaught. Whats the point in having end game gear when casual drops give you better passives and stats?

Almost a year of playing on and off, IIRC I have gotten just three 750s. The most recent one was a summoner tome... with Hero Health.

Would be nice if you could... pay 100k credits to change the stat type? Say from Hero Health to Defence Power. Just sayin' ^-^

Heck, I think I would pay 1mil credits or 1k medals. After all, how many keys did YOU buy ^-^.

Hahahaha, I'm currently on a 72 dry run streak of absolutely 0 boots anywhere from 701 to 750 iPWR.

I'm getting depressed. Running out of space for polearms, so I'll stop counting one day.

8 out of my last 15 or so Relics had DP and HD. Love it! Best stat combination ever! I gave up on getting an EV relic because of that. 

Sorry for your loss,  MD.

As an additional slap in the face, you got Jackpot on a builder item. I have no idea why they haven't switched this to a DPS/Hybrid only passive, as a builder will not benefit from it. Vector Corrector would have been nice there, though not as important as the other two passives for Squire.

And a EV could use those boots, but a DP/DCD version would be better unless you are running onslaught or something.

But yes - the 750 drops are playing the lottery, only with worse odds. I really wish they would change the 750 drop to be a item booster that can pump up a single Item Power 5 points. That way you will progress and if you farm these maps you will get up to the higher IP, instead of it just being a crap shoot where you can play for months and get nothing while some AFKer joins in wave 5 and gets exactly what you wanted.

i750 hunt is stupid right now period honestly. One map, low drop rate, bad RNG, etc. The fact they exist devalue all other non passive unique gear.

If you raise ilvl again, please don't set it up this way. It's not unbearable, but it also isn't very fun being required to run the same incursion a jillion times trying to gear up multiple characters for one slot, then repeat the process for another.

@mindlessdefender quote:

Some reason they think Crit dmg and HP should be a thing.... Proton beam only defense in whole game that benefits from this because the crit dmg scales better then defense power on it, so maybe have Ev2 only roll this on her items?
Please for the love of all that is RNG, get rid of the Crit dmg/HP combination.whys_zpserowmuti.jpg

I'm 100% with ya! Also, like a couple others have said, would be super helpful to be able to reroll gear stats, just like we can with pets. Would not be guaranteed to roll what we want, but a chance to reroll what we want.

Also, I'm gonna be *THAT GUY* for a minute. 100's of hours? Really? Are you overexaggerating? Or do you mean ever since Power Surge came out?

Or do you not have a job and play this 8-12 hours a day? Or do you have a say job/school and get cry little sleep? Is it REALLY "100's of hours"? Lol Ok....I'm done. :-p Kee hee.

@geo981010 quote:

Sorry for your loss,  MD.

But yes - the 750 drops are playing the lottery, only with worse odds. I really wish they would change the 750 drop to be a item booster that can pump up a single Item Power 5 points. That way you will progress and if you farm these maps you will get up to the higher IP, instead of it just being a crap shoot where you can play for months and get nothing while some AFKer joins in wave 5 and gets exactly what you wanted.

Hmm I like this idea with the following tweak - an item drops that turns any ONE item into a 750.  [Whether it wipes out current level progress on said item or not I leave to other discussion].  Probably need a minimum, but I'd say make that iPWR 550 (best store item) or no higher than 600 (or if really need be, 650) - your general NM4 farm stuff.  If you've snagged something that nice already, that's the win after putting in so much work.  If these items drops need to be specific slot (eg one for boots, helm etc) so be it too.  But this keeps farming all of NM4 semi-relevant without 'one iPWR to rule them all!' mentality.  If you're not going to increase the drop amount (where the frequency seems absurd) at least drop an item that is immediately useful at a minimum (or future if still need the right slot drop) rather than pray for all the right passives and stats with it.

edit - [[158136,users]] yeah it was a moving target, in the end it was only the abyss lord book.. which didn't seem to be true either

They will be fixing that, they just haven't yet. The 15.1 patch notes said it was fixed, but then Iamisom said there was a miscommunication and it actually wasn't supposed to be fixed in that patch. Should be coming soon though.