Sign in to follow this  
Vagnar

Feel kinda robbed on the triple pet monthly atm

I'm not wanting to make a scene or some big dramatic post/thread, but I feel like console players should get another go at the three pets you did in a single monthly.

The game was still very buggy and crashed a lot, which made trying to play very frustrating, and we had that 1000 environment kills trophy. Those mixed with my irl schedule resulted in me failing to complete that one objective, and as a result, the entire monthly.

It wouldn't bug me as much if it was just one pet, but it was three pets. I can't help but feel we got the short end of the stick on that, and was hoping you'd consider giving us another chance at them.

If your IRL schedule interferes with you playing a game dont complain to the devs to help you out. *** happens. That stuff happens to every game in the world and devs would be stupid to oblige to every person that complains they couldnt do something in game because of their IRL stuff. Sorry but look at what you're asking.

@Vindicit quote:

If your IRL schedule interferes with you playing a game dont complain to the devs to help you out. *** happens. That stuff happens to every game in the world and devs would be stupid to oblige to every person that complains they couldnt do something in game because of their IRL stuff. Sorry but look at what you're asking.

I'm just making a request lol. I also wasn't asking you. It was a time limited event during a very buggy phase of the game. Mixed with schedule and all the crashing, I didn't get it completed, but I feel like it was a situation that warranted a second look. They're welcome to say no. Sorry this upset you so much! Your life must suck to be so bitter :( This is a feedback forum after all.

I think once they said that they internally discuss some method of making the old monthly pets available in game, so maybe you will get a second chance sometimes.

But on the other side these monthly pets sould after all be some special rewards for players who played the game very much in its early stage, so you may have just missed this one month. You likely still have many monthly pets than every normal player will not be able to get ;)

Giving the PC players something and denying the Console communtiy is very bad business practice. Not sure why they went with it, it just causes frustration especially with the Dragolich being so helpfull on tight maps.

@sirozan quote:

I think once they said that they internally discuss some method of making the old monthly pets available in game, so maybe you will get a second chance sometimes.

But on the other side these monthly pets sould after all be some special rewards for players who played the game very much in its early stage, so you may have just missed this one month. You likely still have many monthly pets than every normal player will not be able to get ;)

These were never advertised as a timed exclusive or part of some founders pack, and they're currently glitched on PC and some people are getting them over amd over, so that's just a selfish attitude to carry to think playing a video game sooner earns you special presents because you're special. ;) ;) ;)

;)

;)

@Vagnar quote:These were never advertised as a timed exclusive or part of some founders pack,

I thought they were each "timed exclusives" for their month, exclusively available to those who finished the monthly mission...

@Vagnar quote:and they're currently glitched on PC and some people are getting them over amd over,

What?? Sorry i don't know that glitches are currently going on over at pc (have enought of them our own, lol), but this sounds really unfair. Aw, one time in a year we miss out a glitch on ps4 and then it would have been the best of all, so typical...

@Vagnar quote:so that's just a selfish attitude to carry to think playing a video game sooner earns you special presents because you're special. ;) ;) ;)

But it's true :P

Not because i'm special of course (i never said that!), but because we gave them money with buying into early access (won't do that again with any game, but thats another story), so they did get us some "special presents", like the Wipeageddon Survivior costumes.

But we move far away from your original question, to which the answer is that you will likely never get an official answer here. I guess 80% chance of "no" and 20% of "you may be able to get them some way some day, but not with monthlys", but this won't help you much, i know.

@sirozan quote:

I thought they were each "timed exclusives" for their month, exclusively available to those who finished the monthly mission...

Well, back in the day everybody got a Bearkira, not just players who finished the monthly.

But it's true :P

Not because i'm special of course (i never said that!), but because we gave them money with buying into early access (won't do that again with any game, but thats another story), so they did get us some "special presents", like the Wipeageddon Survivior costumes.

I've also paid for the early access 1.5-2 years ago, but for personal reasons had no time to play at the time when they realeased Dragolich. Now you have no other option to reach that high dps without that pet. Well, not that high but get any close....

@zsolesz79 quote:

Well, back in the day everybody got a Bearkira, not just players who finished the monthly.

How? Still pissed off that i missed his monthly, i don't have the Bearkira...

@zsolesz79 quote:

for personal reasons had no time to play at the time when they realeased Dragolich. Now you have no other option to reach that high dps without that pet.

Yes, they should have better rewarded players with some cosmetics or consumables for the monthlys, not with things that give you such a big advantage like Dragolich. Because as you said many would naturally miss some monthlys due to private reasons and these now have big disadvantages

@Vagnar quote:

@Vindicit quote:

I'm just making a request lol. I also wasn't asking you. It was a time limited event during a very buggy phase of the game. Mixed with schedule and all the crashing, I didn't get it completed, but I feel like it was a situation that warranted a second look. They're welcome to say no. Sorry this upset you so much! Your life must suck to be so bitter :( This is a feedback forum after all.

And the feedback you're giving is asking the Devs to turn on that limited time event just so you personally can get the rewards that you missed out on because you had IRL stuff to do. Does that not sound dumb to you?

Vindicit No, not at all. I'm 100% allowed to put in a request that would benefit not only myself, but others as well. I provided my logic behind why I felt this was worth bringing up. You're fine to disagree, and the devs are fine to not do it, but it's not dumb to ask. My feedback was that this was a big monthly, an activity they suddenly decided to just remove from the game, that I felt deserves a second go in some fashion.  If you think it's dumb, I can't stop you, but there was nothing wrong with providing this feedback.

Edit: Also, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take etc etc other generic motivational phrases.

sirozan I apologize for the rude reply. No excuse for it. Anyway, I don't personally care who has what. I'd gladly give up exclusive ownership of anything I own if it meant everyone could obtain anything. It's just a game. No reason to covet anything in it to that degree.

And yeah, hop over to general discussion. People are getting eggs like candy.

Hey Defenders,

I didn't read the entire thread, but I can say that finding ways to re-introduce the monthly pets from the past is something we're tracking at the moment.  Nothing to announce yet, but know that it's something we're looking at.

-TimmyTrashTier

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Hey Defenders,

I didn't read the entire thread, but I can say that finding ways to re-introduce the monthly pets from the past is something we're tracking at the moment.  Nothing to announce yet, but know that it's something we're looking at.

-TimmyTrashTier

I didn't read your entire post but i can say that it's really not so great for your player base to give one side all kinds of cool stuff and leave the PS4 hanging. I've heard quite some Trendy hate in the chat parties regarding the platform differances.   

While i totally understand that its a money vs time vs resources issue and that PC is just so easy to implement these quick things.  People online don't care, they just want these pets and get very dissapointed, frustrated even, that they are being denied because they are playing the game on a different platform. Not sure if breeding this feeling in the game going forward is very healthy for the PS4 community.