Sign in to follow this  
giligan

Narwhagon Egg Drop? How?

So today I noticed I had a Narwhagon egg in my inventory. It had a fancy symbol on it and it was the only reason I noticed it. I looked at the name and searched it up. It tells me it was once a monthly pet drop, but dungeon defenders doesnt have that anymore. So can someone tell me how did I get this? I have no clue. Please send help.

Yeah

1) PC or PS4?

2) What missions did you recently run?

Any info would be welcome. There's a handful of  us trying to figure it out.

You completed the Narwhagon monthly without knowing it.

I have a theory they are in the game currently.

Try doing the Green Dragolich one for slows knockups and taunts, see if you get an egg.

i didnt do the dragolich monthly either so im currently testing your theory, im pretty sure that i have slowed over 100k enemies since i always use serenity auras so i just need to stun and provoke monsters

Slow 100,000 Enemies, knockup or Stun 10,000 Enemies, Provoke 1,000 Enemies Green Dragolich

Easiest to do on the Harbinger map. Set up serenity with Idle Flow but don't use purge staff.

Set up low damage geysers to knock up

Place lots of frost towers to also slow, this worked loads better back in May they seem not to multi fire now.

use your squire sword from the catacombs for auto taunts.

Ok so I noticed it when I played Bastille Master on Incursion on NM4 with people. I looked into my inv and there was the egg. Didn't remember seeing it before.

My characters are Ev, Gunwitch, The abyss lord, and lava mancer. I also played onslaught on NM4 for a while. That is all I did the entire time I was on DD2. I am using PC.

Plus I just realized I got 40 wyvern tokens when I use to have 0. i remember because I spent the 40 I had a long time ago.

@giligan quote:

Ok so I noticed it when I played Bastille Master on Incursion on NM4 with people. I looked into my inv and there was the egg. Didn't remember seeing it before.

I got it there somehow too last night. I ran about 8 solo matches of Bastille(NM4 Inc) using a Huntress for DPS.  After coming back to tavern to sort gear I see a Narwhagon egg that I quickly hatched. . I also received 40 wyvern tokens too.

@offroadxpipe quote:

@giligan quote:

I got it there somehow too last night. I ran about 8 solo matches of Bastille(NM4 Inc) using a Huntress for DPS.  After coming back to tavern to sort gear I see a Narwhagon egg that I quickly hatched. . I also received 40 wyvern tokens too.

Mind if I ask if you were running any other heroes in your hero deck and did you switch characters at the end for specific chest drops? Thanks...

@Huckleberry4u quote:

@offroadxpipe quote:

@giligan quote:

Mind if I ask if you were running any other heroes in your hero deck and did you switch characters at the end for specific chest drops? Thanks...

Last night I didn't switch heroes at the end as I was gearing up my neglected huntresses. 

The builders in my deck were a PDT huntress slot 1, DPS huntress slot 2, SA monk slot 3, and AL for archers at slot 4..  Beginning of Rd 2,  I would always switch out SA monk with Squire for blockades and I would also switch out PDT Huntress on slot 1 to set beams at the boss spawn.

Run the same build setup 7 or 8 times.

Here is the pet that hatched from it. Also notice the 40 wyvern tokens that I got too. Someone else in here or another thread also said they got 40?

I wasn't around when this was a monthly pet award. Never seen anyone using it either.  Does it have any good abilities?  Not sure if I should level it or not? Wonder if Trendy will remove it from my inventory since it was likely given to me because of a glitch?

ZXWhTCu.jpg

Narwhagon use to have a god like ability of reflecting an Ogre's butt stomp and sending the damage back at him, but then Trendy nerfed it.

So throw Narwhagon on the ass pile of pets. I wouldn't worry about leveling it up unless you want a unique builder pet.

I doubt they will remove these glitched pets. The smart thing to do is to make it that they are rare drops that anyone can farm.

Possesed sword...
Got it too when did afk onslaught runs...
Tryed to do dragolich too,but nope...
The thing is - when sword was active pet i played it and started it ,but after i stopped playing dd2 for some reason...
The guess is - game just saved info about monthly i started to do.
but...not drago monthly cause i didn't played that time.
(or maybe just 1 of them)