hi im wondering same ting do frost node stack ? 

cus you have 3 % on wep and 3% on  Medaillion. 

can same tell me is its 6% total or only 1 time 3 % 

tnx 

Can you tell me where you find these? i've done over 100 maps in last week and i got all the passives for all heroes, but i've never seen these frost nodes.

@Fructis quote:

Can you tell me where you find these? i've done over 100 maps in last week and i got all the passives for all heroes, but i've never seen these frost nodes.

It took me a very long time to find. EV has a ***load of passives and the frosty ones seem to roll pretty rarely. Most common on legendary items. Only on relic and weapon.

@Pegazul quote:

@Fructis quote:

It took me a very long time to find. EV has a ***load of passives and the frosty ones seem to roll pretty rarely. Most common on legendary items. Only on relic and weapon.

@Pegazul quote:

Its supposed to stack. Basically you have 2 separate chances of 3% each which should total up to ~6%.

it took me also very long to get the weapon and relic. but its random 

As others have stated, it is random & there is no specific map where the frosty node drops. And it only drops on legendary. You could try farming it on Lavalord map since it drops 700-750 relic and is  a pretty fast map to finish.